Sweet Pea

Sweet Pea information

HouseBath and Body Works
Parent CompanyLimited Brands > Intimate Brands

About Sweet Pea

Sweet Pea is a shared / unisex perfume by Bath and Body Works.

Sweet Pea fragrance notes

Reviews of Sweet Pea

This was one of my go to fragrances in college (along with Garden Botanika Purity) and my college boyfriend absolutely loved it. I rarely wear it now, though some friends and family still buy it for me. I still enjoy it's flowery sweetness on occasion. I often like to put on sweet fragrances as I'm heading to bed and this is one (Fantasy is my other bed time favorite, though I never wear it during the day).
09th December, 2014
I really enjoy this fragrance, on my first trip to America I found Bath and Body Works and loved this scent. When I returned later on I went back and stocked up :) The scent is light and feminine and sweet which I really love.
26th May, 2012
Yes - Sweet Pea is very sweet .And as it is most likely designed for the 14-20 year old girl demographic ,it seems to succeed at it's mission.The lotion is nice -very sweet and long lasting scent (someone abandoned a partial bottle at work -so I tried some) .I have since bought a travel size set .I consider this scent (and brand ) to be in the cheap and cheerful/ fun buy scents.
26th May, 2011
A very sweet, one-trick pony. It's not sugar-sweet, but rather flower-sweet, and while it isn't particularly offensive to the nose, there's nothing special about it. I imagine that the musk anchors it just enough from turning into something unpleasant; the freesia, rhubarb, and raspberry are lost in it, which might be a good thing.
It doesn't have much of a personality and doesn't match most people, but on one of my friends -- an optimistic but quiet girl -- it's somehow just right.
24th September, 2009

Add your review of Sweet Pea

Shop for Sweet Pea products online

Search Amazon for Sweet Pea

Member images of Sweet Pea

There are no member images of Sweet Pea yet. Why not be the first?