Moonlight Path

Moonlight Path information

HouseBath and Body Works
Parent CompanyLimited Brands > Intimate Brands

About Moonlight Path

Moonlight Path is a shared / unisex perfume by Bath and Body Works.

Moonlight Path fragrance notes

Reviews of Moonlight Path

One of my high school signatures. Now that I'm revisiting it, it's so strange and nothing like my usual signatures. I think the packaging and the name are what drew me to this. At first, this is a bit too musky for me. But after it's on your skin for a few minutes, the lavender develops and it really does remind you of walking through the woods at night. Either way, I highly suggest this to all the musk lovers out there. It's a sweet and mellow musk. Very pleasant.
13th June, 2016
This is actually one of the best selling scents from Bath and Body Works, and there's a good reason for that! It is totally and completely sexy and awesome!
Moonlight Path is something like a cross between a spicy oriental, a sweet floral perfume and a Chypre, making it surprisingly complex, dark and interesting for something you can buy for relatively not a lot of money, and in a body mist! I would say that there is really nothing else exactly like it in this type of fragrance line. To get anything else even comparable, you would almost definitely have to buy a really expensive niche perfume or maybe something vintage. And even then, I don't really know exactly what to compare this scent to! It definitely smells classy, sophisticated and expensive though, as well as warm, spicy, slightly powdery in the dry down and of course, incredibly sexy! As with other spicy orientals,I've noticed that I get nice compliments from guys when I wear this one, so, yes, I definitely recommend it! Try it today if you haven't yet, especially if you're a fan of oriental perfumes in general.
01st November, 2015
Far too sweet to be uni sex although it does have a very clean smell reminding me of a lot of colognes. This is one of my favorite bath and body works collections because the smell lasts and it is not too strong, not too fruity. It reminds me of clean laundry.
01st May, 2013
My girlfriend has used this for sometime and I have to say I like it alot. Its like an oriental but somewhat sweeter.

Quite complex and, I think, very sensual. I have no idea how much she wears but the scent lingers.

I would have to agree with AnimaiSola in that I would not consider this a unisex sent. Much to fem for a male in my book.
11th April, 2011
Very nice indeed, but it is gone at your first eyeblink. Neutral review from me because I like it a lot as a fragrance, but what is the point if by the time you leave home it is gone.
02nd March, 2011
I am not convinced that this is unisex; it smells too feminine. It is utterly lovely and mysterious.
24th April, 2010

Add your review of Moonlight Path

Shop for Moonlight Path products online

Search Amazon for Moonlight Path

Member images of Moonlight Path

There are no member images of Moonlight Path yet. Why not be the first?