Moonlight Path

Moonlight Path information

HouseBath and Body Works
Parent CompanyLimited Brands > Intimate Brands

About Moonlight Path

Moonlight Path is a shared / unisex perfume by Bath and Body Works.

Moonlight Path fragrance notes

Reviews of Moonlight Path

This is actually one of the best selling scents from Bath and Body Works, and there's a good reason for that! It is totally and completely sexy and awesome!
Moonlight Path is something like a cross between a spicy oriental, a sweet floral perfume and a Chypre, making it surprisingly complex, dark and interesting for something you can buy for relatively not a lot of money, and in a body mist! I would say that there is really nothing else exactly like it in this type of fragrance line. To get anything else even comparable, you would almost definitely have to buy a really expensive niche perfume or maybe something vintage. And even then, I don't really know exactly what to compare this scent to! It definitely smells classy, sophisticated and expensive though, as well as warm, spicy, slightly powdery in the dry down and of course, incredibly sexy! As with other spicy orientals,I've noticed that I get nice compliments from guys when I wear this one, so, yes, I definitely recommend it! Try it today if you haven't yet, especially if you're a fan of oriental perfumes in general.
01st November, 2015
Far too sweet to be uni sex although it does have a very clean smell reminding me of a lot of colognes. This is one of my favorite bath and body works collections because the smell lasts and it is not too strong, not too fruity. It reminds me of clean laundry.
01st May, 2013
My girlfriend has used this for sometime and I have to say I like it alot. Its like an oriental but somewhat sweeter.

Quite complex and, I think, very sensual. I have no idea how much she wears but the scent lingers.

I would have to agree with AnimaiSola in that I would not consider this a unisex sent. Much to fem for a male in my book.
11th April, 2011
Very nice indeed, but it is gone at your first eyeblink. Neutral review from me because I like it a lot as a fragrance, but what is the point if by the time you leave home it is gone.
02nd March, 2011
I am not convinced that this is unisex; it smells too feminine. It is utterly lovely and mysterious.
24th April, 2010
I have never enjoyed smelling this on anyone, and have such a distaste for it that I haven't tried it on my own skin.
The scent is mixed well and very distinctive, but something about it permeates my nose and makes me gag. I've found that many girls overdo it with this scent, but it may be my personal opinion... the first time I smelled this on someone, the girl had used the shower gel, and then the body butter, and then the EDP, and it gave her a good 6-foot radius of absolute olfactory attack. Other girls were complimenting her, when I just wanted her to get away from me!
I don't believe that the scents that compose this fragrance are a good mix. Lavender and mandarin... and then ylang on top of that? Each in its own is a lovely scent, but when combined, I just hate it.
24th September, 2009

Add your review of Moonlight Path

Shop for Moonlight Path products online

Search Amazon for Moonlight Path

Member images of Moonlight Path

There are no member images of Moonlight Path yet. Why not be the first?