Japanese Cherry Blossom
    by Bath and Body Works

Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Notes

Reviews of Japanese Cherry Blossom

Showing 1 to 6 of 8 reviews.
    positive 6 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

masamim10's avatar
    masamim10

Admittedly, I used to hate this scent when I first smelled it. After a few years, I went and gave it another chance since I learned it was the most popular scent in the B&BW franchise.

I fell in love with the scent the second time I tried, and I have been a repeater for the body cream for it ever since. I have honestly gone through at least 3 tubes of the body cream.

Unfortunately, the smell is not very popular with my grandmother or my mother, who both cannot handle strong smells. The staying power is not really great throughout the day, but when put on, the scent is pretty strong. The scent is not for everyone.

It smells much better on me than in the bottle, so I cannot really recommend it to others since I do not know how it will smell on them.
    I use this in the colder months of the year. Personally I think it is a bit too heavy for the warmer ones.

It is a sort of oriental floral scent, and not too sweet. This is good for me since I do not like super sweet scents.

16 March, 2014

Britannia's avatar
    Britannia

This fragrance (and its lotion) has been awarded as one of the best cheap scents out there by Allure's Beauty Awards, so I went to try it. I slathered on some of the body butter and took a spritz of the EDT (not the EDP), and the fragrance is remarkably well-blended... I didn't find it distinctive enough to warrant a purchase, but the ever-so-slight cherry, and very light sandalwood, was nice enough. There was no particular "musk" or "exotic" factor to it, off of my skin. I think the case is that it disappeared to my nose, and will be trying it again soon, based on the over reviews here -- perhaps a second chance around will win me over.

24 September, 2009

YouCanCallMeMo's avatar
    YouCanCallMeMo

This is an amazingly complex and balanced fragrance for what it is...an excellent floral choice for those of us who don't usually like florals! Clean and soft without being cloying or overly powdery, probably due to the well chosen woods at the base. Available in many, many formulations for both personal and home fragrance. Bath products are a nice non-clashing solution for wearers of most woody oriental fragrances.

27 May, 2009

xXjEnNyXx's avatar
    xXjEnNyXx

I love this fragrance...It is sexy, sensual, warm, and intriguing. On me it is a blend of luscious oriental/ woodsy florals. I can't get enough of this scent. The notes blend beautifully and it seems to last on me. It smells clean and is soft and light. The longevity stays consistent from beginning to end. It is spicy, exotic, and enchanting . I couldn't stop smelling my wrist after spraying this on myself...very interesting the way the middle and base notes come together...just lovely.

01st January, 2009

BlackAmberMoon's avatar
    BlackAmberMoon

I liked this very much when I first tried it, and purchased a bottle of the EDT. But...after wearing it for a couple of weeks, I found it too "plastic-y" smelling and gave it away. The lotion is very nice, however, and doesn't seem to have the same funk of the EDT. Haven't yet smelled the EDP - maybe it's an improvement.

09 August, 2008

Tony T's avatar
    Tony T

a very lively and rich scent. girls and women love as i feel it has a universal smell. this, love speel and pear blossom are top of the line cheap scents that are welcome to all ages and races.

02 August, 2008