Sensual Amber

Sensual Amber information

HouseBath and Body Works
Parent CompanyLimited Brands > Intimate Brands

About Sensual Amber

Sensual Amber is a feminine perfume by Bath and Body Works.

Reviews of Sensual Amber

Firstly, let me say that I have nothing bad to say about this fragrance whatsoever.

This is the first B&BW fragrance I have purchased, and what a delightful surprise it has been to use it. I ordered the bath gel, body mist, lotion, and body cream. I loved the fragrance so much that I ordered a bottle of the EdT which has been discontinued. Please note, the bath gel, body mist, lotion, and body cream are still available on-line, but they are no longer carried in the retail outlets except perhaps during the semi-annual sales in June and December.

I can detect wonderful, warm, sweet amber, vanilla, and sandalwood in this, but I cannot quite distinguish the other notes in the pyramid, but I do not have a highly tutored nose, either. The fragrance is sweet, warm, a bit woody, balsamic, and a bit powdery. It is a sensual, sexy fragrance just as one would expect. I LOVE IT! I layer the various products and get outstanding longevity of easily 12 to 14 hours. Projection and sillage are moderate to moderate on me. I spray and apply liberally, and at this price point, why not do? This is a fabulous fragrance that I cannot imagine ever being without again. I hope B&BW never decides to cease production.

This is a feminine fragrance, but I could imagine the right man wearing it as well. It is definitely a superb choice for autumn and winter; however, I think it can also work in spring and summer, especially indoors with air conditioning, so long as it is not over sprayed. Kudos to the nose behind this fragrance, whoever s/he is!! Five Big Stars!!! and Thumbs WAY UP!!!
22nd April, 2015
This is a lovely ambery, vanilla-y, fruity scent that outclasses the other fragrances from BBW. It's warm and sexy and lasts a long time.
All in all, a lovely, warm sexy fragrance in a pretty bottle, and a bargain for $20. I just hope they don't discontinue it.

Update (October 2012): As much as I loved this fragrance when I bought it, I was utterly sick of it within two months. It started to smell too cloying and sweet. Now it's a room spray, which it's good for because it lasts a long time.
15th July, 2012 (last edited: 22nd October, 2012)
My girlfriend wears this, I love it. It is positively delightful and amazing. It would be incredibly foolish not to give this a shot, its inexpensive and smells great
20th November, 2011 (last edited: 27th November, 2011)
This is not really my style, but it smells nice enough. The great part is that we've discovered that it keeps gnats away.
21st May, 2011
Sensual Amber is my standard, daily scent. It's very warm, to the extent that I feel wherever I spray it radiating heat. This a rich, but simple scent which immediately draws you in. It doesn't stay incredibly well, and ideally should be reapplied at least once during the day to keep it strong. I have received many complements on this scent, and it has made me love amber above all other fragrance notes.
05th November, 2009
This is a simple, basically one-note fragrance, but I love it. I don't wear it when I have my Prada, but when I'm going through a financial pinch, Sensual Amber is always what I turn to.
It smells rich, and is definitely best when combined with the matching lotion. I receive many compliments, and the scent doesn't disappear to my own nose. It's creamy but distinctive, and I get nothing floral out of it.
The EDP is longlasting in comparison to the price, while the EDT spray needs an occasional boost throughout the day. The lotion's scent clings close to the skin and is a perfect base for the EDP to turn into something sexy, and alluring, without being raunchy. I've had boyfriends and their parents alike compliment me when I wear this fragrance.
24th September, 2009

Add your review of Sensual Amber

Shop for Sensual Amber products online

Search Amazon for Sensual Amber

Member images of Sensual Amber

There are no member images of Sensual Amber yet. Why not be the first?