Coconut Lime Verbena

Coconut Lime Verbena information

HouseBath and Body Works
Parent CompanyLimited Brands > Intimate Brands

About Coconut Lime Verbena

Coconut Lime Verbena is a shared / unisex perfume by Bath and Body Works.

Reviews of Coconut Lime Verbena

Enjoyable tropical fragrance that's top heavy on the lime but turns into a light coconut and floral base. Doesn't have the strong top notes of VIW, but it holds it own. Is it a via alternative? Absolutely. Even though I enjoy VIW I don't wear it often and it's hard to justify paying over $100 for that when you can get this for less than $20.
19th August, 2011
When this scent first came out, I was not impressed. I tried it again recently and I really liked it. Knock out citrus (almost bitter, but in a good way) in the beginning, then dries down to a terrific and smooth summer scent. It lasts for quite awhile and doesn't knock the neighbors over when I walk down the hall.
21st May, 2011
A girlfriend of mine uses this product. She recently caught me in the act of rapturously sniffing the air as she walked past, and offered me a sample. Sad to say, what translates as creamy, sweet, and simply divine on her instead came across as cloying on me. I admit disappointment, but not defeat-- so long as my friend's supply holds out, I'm content to enjoy this scent vicariously.
30th January, 2010
I tried, I really did, to enjoy this one. I love anything citrusy, and the coconut effect led me to think that smelling a tropical potion would be very enjoyable. Unfortunately, I didn't get it with this one. I find it cloying and to be like a mixture of artificial lime mixed with suntan lotion and paraffin notes.
25th December, 2009
I would love to smell this on a guy; I imagine it would be lovely. On a girl, however, I find the lime to be too harsh, despite the delicious, powdery coconut that accompanies it. For me personally, I find the coconut to be absolutely fantastic and imagine that a spicy scent combined with it would be orgasmic, but the astringent, too-true-to-an-actual-lime smell makes this scent something I will never buy.
24th September, 2009
I love it. I'm a 24 yr old guy and I'm using this during the summer days. It has a citrus top and the coconut isn't extremely noticable, but maybe that's best, if it did I think it could lean towards the "tanning lotion" kind of thing. The lasting power seems ok, not great but I've had much worse. Really fresh fragrance
30th June, 2009

Add your review of Coconut Lime Verbena

Shop for Coconut Lime Verbena products online

Search Amazon for Coconut Lime Verbena

Member images of Coconut Lime Verbena

There are no member images of Coconut Lime Verbena yet. Why not be the first?