Alma de Alma
by Madini

Alma de Alma information

HouseMadini

About Alma de Alma

Alma de Alma is a shared / unisex perfume by Madini.

Reviews of Alma de Alma

Very beautiful oriental. Citron and green notes up top, undergirded by an Obsession-like vanilla-amber base, with an animalic civet-y whisper to it. Glorious stuff, would also work amazingly well on a man. Sillage is heavy-duty and strong, like all Madinis... just a drop is all that's needed.
27th February, 2011

Beautiful musky scent… soft and feminine. Musk with a touch of citrus and vanilla. The drydown has a prominent woodnote – patchouli, I think. Very pretty fragrance with light sillage and excellent longevity…

21st August, 2009
I got this as a generous extra when ordering a Madini sampler. I guess I am really a musk-hater. For me this is a wallop of musk, followed by powder and about two hours later, light citrus. As the citrus moves forward, the musk recedes and gets subtler. Since I'm a muskaphobe, I guess this this not my Madini, even though it's more pretty than skanky, comparatively subtler than some of the animalic heavy hitters.
08th November, 2008
This fragrance will put a definate switch in your hips! Even in scrubs and no makeup, I feel like a beauty, with drop on a pulse point, or two. This is serious night out on the town, or alone with a lover stuff. Gorgeous! It's an intensely sexy, smooth vanillic amber, with just a shade of a citrus that I can't quite identify. Just enough to round out the fragrance, and add dimension. No enough to say, "Oh, it's lemon"-- IF that's what it is! All of this over a barely-there undertone of skin musk and the slightest touch of-- swear to God!-- civet. Now, I can't wear civet. My skin amplifies it nastily. But, THIS note of THIS civet is subtle and slightly disturbing. Very adult, very mysterious. If Madindi discontinues this, I may jump off a bridge, It is a necessity.
01st August, 2008
A very subtle musk rounded with subdued vanilla. Not at all sweet on me, and I got no hint of the citrus. Like a light silk duvet that sits close to the skin. Lovely!!
15th April, 2007
Tovah Show all reviews
Alma de Alma is the epitome of how I imagine the alluring fragrances of antiquity. It's the consummate fragrance of seduction: deep amber, dry vanilla, skin musk, and resins. It's sensual, exotic, and evocative of a middle eastern desert. This perfume oil is very beautiful.
15th April, 2007 (last edited: 29th June, 2008)

Add your review of Alma de Alma

Shop for Alma de Alma products online

Search Amazon for Alma de Alma

Member images of Alma de Alma

There are no member images of Alma de Alma yet. Why not be the first?