by Madini

Almaktoub information

About Almaktoub

Almaktoub is a shared / unisex perfume by Madini.

Reviews of Almaktoub

The description on their website made this fragrance sound like it would be really great. I'm not really familiar with Drakkar Noir but this definitely smells like Avatar. Then it starts smelling like ripe pears. It's not too offensive, but it's definitely not for me.
12th November, 2011
Fougere, definitely a fougere. Reminded me more of Platinum Egoiste or Avatar at first. It's not as mossy as Drakkar Noir but it's still clean and soapy. Well, not soapy as in handwashing soap, soap, more like squeaky clean soap. I dunno. Just reminds me of a shower gel.
11th November, 2008
Third vote for Drakkar Noir here. Iím not a fan of Drakkor, but I recognize the similarity, and I could actually learn to like THIS version if I devoted tons of effort to it. Somehow, the most annoying parts of Drakkor Noir to me (lavender and moss) have been removed, and I find an very good citrus / conifer / sage / amber fragrance that only hints at my usual annoyance: That hint is enough to keep me from purchasing this, but Iím here to say that Madiniís Almaktomb is THE ultimate, THE good version of Drakkor, if it were only possible to have a good versionÖ
28th August, 2008
Madini's Version of Drakkar Noir, and a pretty good one at that. I have smelled many other versions of Drakkar in attar form and thison ein my opinion is the best. Fresh, Masculine, Herbal and I love the Juniper. The big suprize about this attar is that it rids itself of the 80"s era perfume feel, and stands alone as just a really good smelling attar. Its only downfall I would say is that through the years it's been getting weeker in strength.
21st April, 2008
Madini's rendition of Drakkar Noir. I am a sucker for Drakkar (childhood memories) and of all the imitations this is the best I have smelled. Very clean, very masculine, and everybody likes it.
19th April, 2008

Add your review of Almaktoub

Shop for Almaktoub products online

Search Amazon for Almaktoub

Member images of Almaktoub

There are no member images of Almaktoub yet. Why not be the first?