by Madini

Ambre information

About Ambre

Ambre is a shared / unisex perfume by Madini.

Reviews of Ambre

Beautiful: An unembelished, straightforward, warm amber that shows that amber CAN stand on its own. This one seems undistilled, unpurified, unpasturized, unprocessed: The “rawness” and “impurities” provide such depth and breadth to the natural amber ambiance, that I can easily see it as a whole fragrance. I see this as a winter fragrance that is more casual that my favorite formal amber – Ambre Precieux. Madini’s Ambre is sweet but not cloying. It’s exotic and natural at the same time, and I find it a comfortable wear.
28th August, 2008
One gets the sense when smelling this attar that some fossilized sap was literally melted and put into a bottle. A little hard to wear on it's own, but wonderful when used in layering. I put a little on my neck and then spray on some L'instant, goes perfect. Very Unique.
28th April, 2008
Very unique. If you were to some how smear a rock of amber this is how it would smell. I find this amber to go very well when applying other aromatic amber fragrances. I usually spray on L'instant or PI and dab this Amber on my hands and neck, it gives a great layering effect.
19th April, 2008
Madini has access to some of the best amber available, sweet, vanillic, and woody. Here it is, unadorned, and simply named Ambre. If it weren't so woody, it would smell like cookies baking.
Madini uses this base in many of its fragrances: Alma di Alma, Sahara, Olive Flowers. Try them all. One is bound to please you.

16th December, 2007

Add your review of Ambre

Shop for Ambre products online

Search Amazon for Ambre

Member images of Ambre

There are no member images of Ambre yet. Why not be the first?