Black Musk
    by Madini

Average Rating:

Black Musk information

Black Musk is a unisex fragrance by Madini.

Reviews of Black Musk

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

cheryl's avatar

I am finding the Madinis I am testing to all be very linear. This one is a dark oil, but I don't really read darkness to the scent itself. It is sweet and fruity..hard to say what... sort of a sweetened incense magnolia on my skin. It reminds me of a black soap I used to get from Africa. As far as the musk? "There is no there, there." It's harmless to wear...a bit boring.

11th August, 2010

The scent, as well as the color of the oil, is deep, black, and rich. Black Musk is, of course, very musky and there’s a distant element of a dark, sweet, fruity aroma to it. For the first half hour to hour, I’m afraid it is almost a cliché… It’s like the backgrounds of myriads of personal products I’ve used for many years so I view it sort of like air – it is an enjoyable scent but it seems like background to me, like something is missing. With the arrival of the middle level, the scent gains more character: I agree with simonrishel that there is a plumy sweetness and tamarind sparkle to the middle level notes – and with this it becomes a more compelling fragrance. With the base, the fragrance broadens out to add a tiny bit of wood, I believe, to make a totally desirable skin scent. I love the long lasting, refined and subtle base.

28 August, 2008

simonrishel's avatar

Very strong, very masculine and at that many men wont like it. I like it. I throws people off and gives you a presence. Smells like Tamarinds and Plums bathing in a non alcohalic Red Wine.

19 April, 2008