Bouquet
    by Madini

Average Rating:

Bouquet information

Bouquet is a unisex fragrance by Madini.

Reviews of Bouquet

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative 1 Negative Reviews

jennybee's avatar

It does have a peculiar nastiness to it but I'm buying a bottle because of what it does to the sweeter oil blends in the Madini line. Add a drop on top of, say, Hanane and viola! you have something new.

13 December, 2010

Strongly agarwood, or, possibly, as simonrishel says… fake agarwood… whatever. I don’t actually like Bouquet, but it is rather interesting in an educational sort of way. Since I don’t like saffron in fragrances, I rather like the fact that the agarwood – fake or not – overpowers the spices here. To me this smells very much like many of the Montale agarwoods – the original ones that presented a strong agarwood presence. Just as in those Montales, I get a powerful aromatic presence that seems a cross between shellac and a powerful eucalyptus. The “agarwood” in those overwhelms everything else to my nose, too, just as the agarwood in this one does. As I said, I don’t really like this, but I think it’s interesting enough that I’ll buy a small bottle of it for my collection.

13 September, 2008

simonrishel's avatar

OK if i smell to much of this I might vomit!! Madini's Agarwood mixed with their Zafron. I love Madini's Zafron but the Agarwood totally overpowers it. When agarwood is mixed with something it is great and compliments it like a good amber or musk, but when fake agarwood is used it ruins the fragrance. This is what happened to Bouquet.

19 April, 2008