Bouquet
by Madini

Bouquet information

HouseMadini

About Bouquet

Bouquet is a shared / unisex perfume by Madini.

Reviews of Bouquet

It does have a peculiar nastiness to it but I'm buying a bottle because of what it does to the sweeter oil blends in the Madini line. Add a drop on top of, say, Hanane and viola! you have something new.
13th December, 2010
Strongly agarwood, or, possibly, as simonrishel says… fake agarwood… whatever. I don’t actually like Bouquet, but it is rather interesting in an educational sort of way. Since I don’t like saffron in fragrances, I rather like the fact that the agarwood – fake or not – overpowers the spices here. To me this smells very much like many of the Montale agarwoods – the original ones that presented a strong agarwood presence. Just as in those Montales, I get a powerful aromatic presence that seems a cross between shellac and a powerful eucalyptus. The “agarwood” in those overwhelms everything else to my nose, too, just as the agarwood in this one does. As I said, I don’t really like this, but I think it’s interesting enough that I’ll buy a small bottle of it for my collection.
13th September, 2008
OK if i smell to much of this I might vomit!! Madini's Agarwood mixed with their Zafron. I love Madini's Zafron but the Agarwood totally overpowers it. When agarwood is mixed with something it is great and compliments it like a good amber or musk, but when fake agarwood is used it ruins the fragrance. This is what happened to Bouquet.
19th April, 2008

Add your review of Bouquet

Shop for Bouquet products online

Search Amazon for Bouquet

Member images of Bouquet

There are no member images of Bouquet yet. Why not be the first?