Henna
    by Madini

Reviews of Henna

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Ostranha's avatar
    Ostranha
    Sweden Sweden

When I first tried this one I was discusted. It smelled like some some cheap toilet-smell disguiser, the way it smells when you come in to a public toilet. I let it sit for hours, but it didn´t get better. Really sickening I thougt, and finally washed it off, but even that was a problem, this perfume stays...

Now maybe a month later, I realise something. Madini perfume oils mature for the better!!!
    It must have been rather new when I ordered it, directly from Madini, because it has changed a lot. That goes also for the Musk Gazelle from Madini which I gave a negative review, but which now smells lovely!

Anyway, I still do not really like Henna, it is a rather heavy old-school lady-scent, and thats not my style. But one thing is certain, it does not smell public toilet.

29 November, 2008

foetidus

Henna is a beautiful floral, it’s a bit exotic, it’s very feminine, and it’s totally unique. It’s not at all what I was expecting, which was the beautiful smell of the decorative henna hand “tattoos.” This henna is the henna flower – sweet, full, intriguing and reminding me a bit of nag champa, just as purplebird7 says. As full, rich, and floral as it is, it is a remarkably clean scent – an inner cleanliness whose quiet innocence belies its florid richness. This is one of the most excellent solofloral I’ve experienced in a long, long time: It is a must try for the floral lover.

28 August, 2008

TaoLady's avatar
    TaoLady

Henna - came out smelling citrusish and vaguely sharp and dusty. Settled into a haunting floral - lightweight peony with a honeyed amber undertone. Rully nice!!

16 April, 2007

purplebird7's avatar
    purplebird7

Don't be mislead by the name of Henna. It is the henna flower that is featured, not the powdered leaves used for dye. This is a highly likeable, fruity (apple/mango), sweet, honeyed flower similar in some ways to Nag Champa. It is a thoroughly enjoyable fragrance.

23 March, 2007