Kamary
    by Madini

Average Rating:

Kamary information

Kamary is a unisex fragrance by Madini.

Reviews of Kamary

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.

cheryl's avatar

On the opening, it was full of promise. A dash of Oud, wood (cedar, more than sandalwood), and roses. But moments later its blunt brutish character is apparent. It is harsh, artificial, loud, and soapy to me. I see no beauty or mystery here.

28 January, 2011

Caron33's avatar

Kamary is a light, clean smelling fragrance with the piquancy of oud added to rose and sandalwood.

It is similar to Caron Secret Oud on me, but much less expensive!

19 June, 2010

There is not just rose and sandalwood in Kamary – or if that's all there is, the sandalwood is not a typical sandalwood – it’s distorted and terrible. But I think that there is another note in there that messes up my nose: Feels like a very weak leather to me… I have also seen a saffron suggestion for that mystery note and that could also be it. At any rate, this is probably a very nice rose / sandalwood fragrance, but my nose doesn’t interpret it that way. I say thumbs down but I suggest you try it if you are looking for a rose / sandalwood fragrance – it might be just a skin reaction issue with me.

29 September, 2008

abubakr_al-misky's avatar

Feminine rose, with a green woody dry down. It stops there.

13 June, 2008

purplebird7's avatar

Light, woody rose. Airy and unisex. Billed as a simple rose and sandalwood fragrance, there is perhaps some cedar, or musk, too. This little beauty avoids all of the usual pitfalls of rose scents that make them end up smelling like bathroom deodorant spray--it is not too heavy, nor too fruity, and it never turns dusty or sneezy. The tradeoff is that its development is not as flamboyant as many of the Madinis, but the scent persists for a long time. Very nice from start to finish.

26 July, 2007