Maderas de Oriente
    by Madini

Average Rating:

Maderas de Oriente information

Maderas de Oriente is a unisex fragrance by Madini.

Reviews of Maderas de Oriente

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

Elf's avatar

This gorgeous fragrance reminds me very much of Caron's impossible to find Coup de Fouet and Poivre, though it is not at all a copy. Rich, clovey, woody bliss. I love it!

04 May, 2009

I’ve not experienced many fragrances as dry and stark and strong as this one. I never do catch the florals that are supposed to be included. The only other super dry fragrance that comes to mind is Diptyques’s L’Eau Trois and that one’s dryness is accomplished through herbals rather than through woods: I think this one works better. I find the first hour or two wearing this a bit challenging; the next several hours provide a dry scent whose sensuality keeps my nose glued to my wrist. Maderas de Oriente turns out to be very wearable and endearing. It is an excellent, unique, and intriguing fragrance

28 August, 2008

purplebird7's avatar

An unusual, dry scent in the Arabian tradition, offering little or no sweetness but strangely beautiful. Maderas de Orient is a great cedar fragrance, bittersweet, deep, well-blended, soft (but strong), and woody with a dusty finish. The notes feature Atlas cedar, Oriental woods, and Moroccan blossoms with hardly a touch of sweetness and very rewarding development on the skin.

23 March, 2007