Maderas de Oriente
by Madini

Maderas de Oriente information

About Maderas de Oriente

Maderas de Oriente is a shared / unisex perfume by Madini.

Reviews of Maderas de Oriente

This gorgeous fragrance reminds me very much of Caron's impossible to find Coup de Fouet and Poivre, though it is not at all a copy. Rich, clovey, woody bliss. I love it!
04th May, 2009
I’ve not experienced many fragrances as dry and stark and strong as this one. I never do catch the florals that are supposed to be included. The only other super dry fragrance that comes to mind is Diptyques’s L’Eau Trois and that one’s dryness is accomplished through herbals rather than through woods: I think this one works better. I find the first hour or two wearing this a bit challenging; the next several hours provide a dry scent whose sensuality keeps my nose glued to my wrist. Maderas de Oriente turns out to be very wearable and endearing. It is an excellent, unique, and intriguing fragrance
28th August, 2008
An unusual, dry scent in the Arabian tradition, offering little or no sweetness but strangely beautiful. Maderas de Orient is a great cedar fragrance, bittersweet, deep, well-blended, soft (but strong), and woody with a dusty finish. The notes feature Atlas cedar, Oriental woods, and Moroccan blossoms with hardly a touch of sweetness and very rewarding development on the skin.
23rd March, 2007

Add your review of Maderas de Oriente

Shop for Maderas de Oriente products online

Search Amazon for Maderas de Oriente

Member images of Maderas de Oriente

There are no member images of Maderas de Oriente yet. Why not be the first?