Nardo
    by Madini

Average Rating:

Nardo information

Nardo is a unisex fragrance by Madini.

Reviews of Nardo

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

In Mexico I lived in Colonia Jardin on Calle Nardo. I enjoyed walking down this street because many of the residences on the street boasted tuberose plantings, and the wonderful scent was pervasive. I donít get the same olfactory experience from this fragrance: I get a strongly aromatic element like a thin, uninteresting, somewhat synthetic eucalyptus, but it is so potent it overwhelms the tuberose note that skulks in the background. That diminutive tuberose note is more green than floral to my nose, and once it surfaces, it has quite good longevity on my skin. This could very well be a skin issue with me, but Iím not very impressed. I did find that is not a scent that takes kindly to over application.

28th August, 2008

purplebird7's avatar

Nardo is a tubersoe soliflore as well-behaved as they come. No extravagance is exhibited as in Fracas or Poison, this one is smooth and calm. I'm not a straight floral wearer, but if you are, you should smell this version of tuberose.

16th December, 2007