Rose
by Madini

Rose information

HouseMadini

About Rose

Rose is a shared / unisex perfume by Madini.

Reviews of Rose

It means a lot to me as a June baby and a rose fanatic to have a scent that isn't the typically manufactured-smelling sort of thing you'd get elsewhere. And I understand very well that Kuwaiti princess who reportedly orders it by the kilo.
The only single floral rose I would wear, it is rich and spicy and sensual, sexy, intoxicating and a little elusive - it presents itself boldly, then hides away and persuades you to take another hit.
30th January, 2015
I've been transported to a lush rose garden on a sultry summer evening, surrounded by the elegant beauty of a thousand roses in full bloom, their rich perfume and velvet petals playing a symphony for my senses.

Ok, enough of that. This perfume oil is said to be the favorite of a Kuwaiti Princess. It is wonderful on it's own, but I find myself wondering what I might layer it with.....
04th June, 2011 (last edited: 05th June, 2011)
Plain, clear, bright and sparkling rose soliflore. Simple and floral with no woody, musky, or amber base. I don't wear straight florals usually, but if you do, perhaps this will be your most rosey one yet.
16th December, 2007

Add your review of Rose

Shop for Rose products online

Search Amazon for Rose

Member images of Rose

There are no member images of Rose yet. Why not be the first?