Soulimane
    by Madini

Average Rating:

Soulimane information

Soulimane is a unisex fragrance by Madini.

Reviews of Soulimane

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Quite a mixed bag of herbs and spices and florals listed in the pyramid, and the mixed bag exhibits itself in the fragrance and on the skin. Soulimane is very busy, which would ordinarily be ok with me, but in this case, percentage-wise, there was a good chance that they would include in the mix, a note that I would have problems with, and they did. There is a green note in there that I dislike – not a strong dislike, but there are other notes I’d rather smell. After a while the green lets up and Soulimane broadens out, but not enough for me to smell the cinnamon or jasmine. I get green and amber… it’s a dull fragrance to my nose.

22 November, 2008

purplebird7's avatar

This is one of Madini's unusual dry, spicy, citrusy scents. Soulimane is a complex mix of sunny, dry, lemony, fresh ingredients that impress me as clean, soapy, and spicy, like the esteemed Etro Shaal Nur, which recalls the freshness of a man's shaving kit. The list of ingredients is long, including artemesia, coriander, citron, cinnamon, jasmine, clove, carnation, amber, and vanilla.

23 March, 2007