Soulimane
by Madini

Soulimane information

HouseMadini

About Soulimane

Soulimane is a shared / unisex perfume by Madini.

Reviews of Soulimane

Quite a mixed bag of herbs and spices and florals listed in the pyramid, and the mixed bag exhibits itself in the fragrance and on the skin. Soulimane is very busy, which would ordinarily be ok with me, but in this case, percentage-wise, there was a good chance that they would include in the mix, a note that I would have problems with, and they did. There is a green note in there that I dislike – not a strong dislike, but there are other notes I’d rather smell. After a while the green lets up and Soulimane broadens out, but not enough for me to smell the cinnamon or jasmine. I get green and amber… it’s a dull fragrance to my nose.

22nd November, 2008
This is one of Madini's unusual dry, spicy, citrusy scents. Soulimane is a complex mix of sunny, dry, lemony, fresh ingredients that impress me as clean, soapy, and spicy, like the esteemed Etro Shaal Nur, which recalls the freshness of a man's shaving kit. The list of ingredients is long, including artemesia, coriander, citron, cinnamon, jasmine, clove, carnation, amber, and vanilla.
23rd March, 2007

Add your review of Soulimane

Shop for Soulimane products online

Search Amazon for Soulimane

Member images of Soulimane

There are no member images of Soulimane yet. Why not be the first?