Average Rating:

Aizen-Myoo information

Aizen-Myoo is a unisex fragrance by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab.

Reviews of Aizen-Myoo

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Starts out sharp. Sharp and a bit sour or bitter: Actually the opening is very enjoyable in spite of its near icepick like sharpness. I donít get the usual Pledge ambiance with this sour citrus but there is a trace of plastic underneath Ė not enough to bother me, though. When the opening has dissipated a little, a grassy green moves in to join with a less sharp citrus note. I like this partÖ but then it moves to a floral, and, while itís a very nice floral, it makes the fragrance too feminine for me. Itís a lively, interesting scent, but Iím kind of hesitant to give it a thumbís upÖ but itís so darned closeÖ Oh, I Wikipeded Aizen Myo-o and he was originally a Hindu... then a Buddhist deity who was the god of love and lust Ė so there you have it.

29 September, 2008

shellblue1's avatar

Smells like fresh, crisp green apples. A deliciously bright fragrance for spring or summer. One of my BPAL faves.

24 May, 2008