Alice
by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab

Alice information

HouseBlack Phoenix Alchemy Lab

About Alice

Alice is a shared / unisex perfume by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab.

Reviews of Alice

The notes that I am aware of in Alice are rose, carnation, honey and milk. This is absolutely a fantastic fragrance. It's virtually perfect for all weather (except for extreme heat or cold perhaps), incredibly soft and smooth, and is a great unisex. The rose and carnation are the nadir of this scent, while the honey adds a touch of sweetness and the milk adds an overall feeling of softness. There is a spicy note in here somewhere too, that kind of sits between the floral notes and adds a nice touch. I would definitely recommend giving Alice a try.

I was incredibly surprised by how much I enjoyed this. First, I have rarely found rose to be a scent that I have enjoyed. But, somehow, Alice pulls it off without it being overly strong or too feminine. Second, when I read that milk and honey were also notes in this I was really hesitant to buy it. In my head it just didn't sound like a great combination, but I was completely wrong.

The sillage is perfect. It's not too strong or too light. And the longevity is as fantastic as well. Again, I would definitely recommend this fragrance.
04th November, 2013
Great scent

19th October, 2013
ahh alice. surprisingly not a sweet smelling perfume. you have to love roses to enjoy this one. Out of the tester it is full round rosy goodness with a hint of spiciness at the edges. On, it has a pleasant amount of throw and lasts 2 hours on my wrists. I don't find it morphs at all on me which i do enjoy in a perfume - so missing that characteristic but a very nice relaxing casual scent.
13th January, 2011

Add your review of Alice

Shop for Alice products online

Search Amazon for Alice

Member images of Alice

There are no member images of Alice yet. Why not be the first?