Antique Lace
    by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab

Average Rating:

Antique Lace information

Antique Lace is a unisex fragrance by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab.

Reviews of Antique Lace

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

rickie's avatar

Lookingglass, I love your picture! Anyway, where was I.....Antique Lace was my first purchase from Bpal, without ever smelling it, just from a review here. I was not dissappointed. I will always keep a bottle of this too. Its very feminine, dried flowers, old linen, musky scent. mmmmm

01st August, 2009

shellblue1's avatar

I definitely get a pretty soft vanilla from this fragrance. The description doesn't mention vanilla at all, but that is what I get. A very nice fragrance for day or night or just lazying around the house. Description: 'Nostalgia encapsulated. A soft, wistful blend of dry flowers, aged linens, and the faint breath of long-faded perfumes.'

24 May, 2008

lookingglass's avatar

Another staple in my perfume wardrobe...AL begins as a waft of dusty violets that dries down into a cozy vanilla musk that stays very fresh and light.

08 December, 2007