Black Forest
by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab

Black Forest information

HouseBlack Phoenix Alchemy Lab

About Black Forest

Black Forest is a shared / unisex perfume by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab.

Reviews of Black Forest

"This is the captured scent of a cold, moonless night, lost deep within the darkest wood. Haunting and desolate, this scent evokes images of fairy tale tragedy and half-remembered nightmares. Thick, viscous pine with ambergris, black musk, juniper and cypress." - BPAL

The lab's description of this is dead on, I think. This tells a bit of an imaginative story like many BPAL scents do. I picture in my had a dark forest of green with a soft fog around all the tree trunks with a winding path that leads somewhere that I am unaware.

BF reminds me of Vagabond Prince Enchanted Forest not because they necessarily smell identical, but they're both alike. They both tell a similar story. 'Black' Forest is a good designation. The pine and cypress are the wood notes in this and the juniper and ambergris give this a slight cooling or chilling effect, adding to its mysteriousness.

I traded this and I think got the better of the deal. Anyway, I enjoy this more on each new wear.
16th May, 2014
Smells like a very natural coniferous forest, and close to a Christmas tree (fir?). I really like it.
04th June, 2009

Add your review of Black Forest

Shop for Black Forest products online

Search Amazon for Black Forest

Member images of Black Forest

There are no member images of Black Forest yet. Why not be the first?