Dana O'Shee
by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab

Dana O'Shee information

HouseBlack Phoenix Alchemy Lab

About Dana O'Shee

Dana O'Shee is a shared / unisex perfume by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab.

Reviews of Dana O'Shee

Aiona Show all reviews
I agree with foetidus' review, that the opening is a little sharp. Almost fruity, but a little bit of cinnamon red-hots. I agree with raindragon's review too! I realize that the "cinnamon red-hots" smell is very similar to Etro Heliotrope -- which is said to smell like almonds. It doesn't really smell like bitter almond oil to me. But it does smell nice. I do like sweet scents, but yes, this one may be a little *too* sweet for me. Vanilla. Heliotrope. And maybe a little lemon in the opening.

It's a perfume oil, as are the other BPAL scents I've tried. So beware of accidentally getting it on delicate fabrics.
06th March, 2011
To me, this is almonds, almonds, almonds, and I love it. I'm disappointed by how light a fragrance it is once it's on my skin, however - it becomes almost undetectable very shortly after application.
25th October, 2009
Whoa! The first blast comes on strong as if it is an imp that couldn’t wait to get out of the bottle. Dana O’Shee is a Serge Lutens Rahat Loukhoum type fragrance – at least at first it is, but it very quickly loses its potency. I’m not sure I would even call a gourmand… More like an almond honey sweetness that’s actually quite comfortable and huggable on the skin. Rather nice, but in the end, I get tired of simply sweet smells quickly. It has a decent longevity.
17th September, 2008

Add your review of Dana O'Shee

Shop for Dana O'Shee products online

Search Amazon for Dana O'Shee

Member images of Dana O'Shee

There are no member images of Dana O'Shee yet. Why not be the first?