Zombi
by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab

Zombi information

HouseBlack Phoenix Alchemy Lab

About Zombi

Zombi is a shared / unisex perfume by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab.

Reviews of Zombi

This rose is sweet and dark, odder than most other floral scents. Itís a great woods witch perfume. I remember trying this in college and not caring for it, but perhaps my pallet has grown.
26th March, 2017
Zombi smelled green, as one would expect from the name, but not the earthy, mossy green I anticipated. Instead, it was a bright electric green, wholly masculine and overwhelming.
25th October, 2009

Another rose scent from BPOL: this oneÖ a little classic Öa little creative Öa little off target. The rose and earth combination was interesting the first times I found them in other fragrances, but itís a combination I donít need to find anymore. The rose is the dusty rose type Ė the dried roses type Ė itís darker and deeper that the typical rose note, but I donít think itís as intriguing or charming. There is a very nice moss note in there, but I also pick up a few hints of some extraneous household cleaning product smells. In all, Zombi is pretty well doneÖ it has a distinctive presence and good lasting power. But I just canít find the love.

10th October, 2008

Add your review of Zombi

Shop for Zombi products online

Member images of Zombi

There are no member images of Zombi yet. Why not be the first?