Cult of Helios
by Voluspa

Cult of Helios information

HouseVoluspa

About Cult of Helios

Cult of Helios is a shared / unisex perfume by Voluspa.

Cult of Helios fragrance notes

Reviews of Cult of Helios

The name, Cult of Helios, refers to the heliotrope in the fragrance, I would guess. The heliotrope is prominent and comes across with a clear, catchy greenness: this is an excellent and enjoyable accord – uplifting and refreshing. I don’t get much of the vanilla in the base, but it’s there in the background, along with the musk, which is also diminutive to my nose. The total package delivers a delightful aroma – a surprisingly fresh floral accord that is too pretty and feminine for me as a personal fragrance. I would love it as a room fragrance… it is so warm, charming, and graceful.

16th December, 2008
Tovah Show all reviews
Fans of Sage Pearl, Perfect Veil, and Etro Heliotrope may adore this beautiful fragrance. Cult of Helios has notes of heliotrope and buttery vanilla musk. Its a warm, sweet, skin scent with sexy hints of night-blooming heliotrope. In Greek mythology, Helios is the sun god, and a real Cult of Helios existed on Rhodes. My knowledge of Ancient Hellenist cultures is quite limited, so I have no idea what inspired the name for this feminine, soft perfume oil. The price is great: $19.95 at Planet Beauty! Voluspa's Victorian Collection bottles are lovely and look great with my other perfumes. The lasting power of the oil is excellent, too, and it moisturizes my skin. I keep thinking I smell something sweet, soft, and mysterious, and then I'm thrilled to realized it's me!
15th April, 2007

Add your review of Cult of Helios

Shop for Cult of Helios products online

Search Amazon for Cult of Helios

Member images of Cult of Helios

There are no member images of Cult of Helios yet. Why not be the first?