Green Datura
    by Voluspa

Green Datura Fragrance notes

Green Datura, Sweet Lemon bloom, Green apple, Fresh freesia

Reviews of Green Datura

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

DebraJean's avatar
    DebraJean

You bite a young green plant out of the dirt, the sharp green makes your teeth hurt, you eat a green apple slice sprinkled with lemon to get the taste out of your mouth, & then your boyfriend rubs your face in his smelly armpit, you go home & shower & put on clothes fresh from the wash. Thats exacty what it smells like throughout the day.

Not something I would wear but from time to time I put it on & take the ride & that makes it a winner to me.

04 October, 2008

foetidus

Datura, also called moonflower, is a floral that I am not familiar with, and I donít think Iím much smarter after smelling this: I get a green apple note and lemon flower note and freesia, but I canít identify the datura in it. The fragrance itself is subtle and quite nicely balanced in its floral abundancy. And thereís just a hint of darkness in the background Ė so soft that I canít tell if itís wood or leather or incense, but enough to add some intrigue to a pretty fragrance. Green Datura IS a pretty fragrance: linear, light, sweet, clean, and feminine.

23 August, 2008