Green Datura
by Voluspa

Green Datura information

HouseVoluspa

About Green Datura

Green Datura is a shared / unisex perfume by Voluspa.

Reviews of Green Datura

You bite a young green plant out of the dirt, the sharp green makes your teeth hurt, you eat a green apple slice sprinkled with lemon to get the taste out of your mouth, & then your boyfriend rubs your face in his smelly armpit, you go home & shower & put on clothes fresh from the wash. Thats exacty what it smells like throughout the day.

Not something I would wear but from time to time I put it on & take the ride & that makes it a winner to me.
04th October, 2008
Datura, also called moonflower, is a floral that I am not familiar with, and I donít think Iím much smarter after smelling this: I get a green apple note and lemon flower note and freesia, but I canít identify the datura in it. The fragrance itself is subtle and quite nicely balanced in its floral abundancy. And thereís just a hint of darkness in the background Ė so soft that I canít tell if itís wood or leather or incense, but enough to add some intrigue to a pretty fragrance. Green Datura IS a pretty fragrance: linear, light, sweet, clean, and feminine.
23rd August, 2008

Add your review of Green Datura

Shop for Green Datura products online

Search Amazon for Green Datura

Member images of Green Datura

There are no member images of Green Datura yet. Why not be the first?