Poule de Luxe - Vanilla Fruit Sorbet (200)
by Crazylibellule & The Poppies

Poule de Luxe - Vanilla Fruit Sorbet information

Year of Launch200

HouseCrazylibellule & The Poppies

About Poule de Luxe - Vanilla Fruit Sorbet

Poule de Luxe - Vanilla Fruit Sorbet is a feminine perfume by Crazylibellule & The Poppies. The scent was launched in 200

Poule de Luxe - Vanilla Fruit Sorbet fragrance notes

Reviews of Poule de Luxe - Vanilla Fruit Sorbet

I love this girly fragrance! I received it as a gift and because of the adorable packaging, I waited to wear it so that I could wear it to see Cirque du Soleil "Iris". It was absolutely the perfect scent to wear! It was girly and playful, light and fun and has a sexy sweetness. To be fair, I layered it on my wrists with Gaultier's MaDame on my neck. Everytime I caught a sniff of my wrists, I thought to myself, "Wow, someone smells DIVINE!", only to realize that it was me!!
I'm definitely a fan! I'm looking at buying the rest of the line now....
02nd June, 2012
I thought I would love this because it is Vanilla and Raspberry, two of my favorite notes, but unfortunately all I got was the rose, iris, and musk--they soured the raspberry somehow on me. I don't think it's a BAD fragrance, but definitely not what I was looking for. Would probably work for someone else.
12th September, 2011
If you like raspberry, you'll love this. It's raspberry plus. A little vanilla, a little rose, a little musk. I don't pick up any iris. Doesn't last long, but a great price.
19th October, 2007

Add your review of Poule de Luxe - Vanilla Fruit Sorbet

Shop for Poule de Luxe - Vanilla Fruit Sorbet products online

Search Amazon for Poule de Luxe - Vanilla Fruit Sorbet

Member images of Poule de Luxe - Vanilla Fruit Sorbet

There are no member images of Poule de Luxe - Vanilla Fruit Sorbet yet. Why not be the first?