Shanghaijava - Musc & Patchouli (200)
    by Crazylibellule & The Poppies

Average Rating:

Shanghaijava - Musc & Patchouli Fragrance Notes

Shanghaijava - Musc & Patchouli information

Shanghaijava - Musc & Patchouli is a women's fragrance by Crazylibellule & The Poppies. The scent was launched in 200

Reviews of Shanghaijava - Musc & Patchouli

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Lindsey's avatar

I absolutely love this fragrance! It's warm, exotic, and sensual. Everyone who asks what it is is surprised that it is a patchouli scent, because it doesn't wallop you or smell too "crunchy." My last boyfriend told me he wanted to "eat my hands" after I'd applied it to my wrists. I applied it in a car full of guys one night, expecting it to be subtle since it was a solid, and every single one of them asked what that amazing smell was. It starts out surprisingly clean and a little floral, and then morphs into earthiness with a little spice. It wears very well and lasts; I always have a tube of it in my purse.

One thing: I wish I could find something similar that I could spray on vs. a solid. Please let me know if you have any suggestions!

02 February, 2009

Caltha's avatar

Sweden Sweden

I'm not sure if this is a very "good" scent. Probably not, probably its just another a little cheap and plasticky, soft and sweet "skin scent" (white musk) that hasn't got a lot to do with either "real" musk or "real" patchouli (although I can detect a hint of earthy patchouli with my nose glued to my skin). The reason I still like this fragrance is quite simply that it reminds me of my granda who recently passed away. I don't think she ever wore perfume, but it might have been some lotion she used, possibly mixed with a tad of mosquito repellant, just a tad, as a little edge to the scent. I find it very enjoyable, comforting, nostalgic. But I understand if others don't share my memories, so I give it a neutral thumb.

06 June, 2008