cK one Summer 2007 (2007)
    by Calvin Klein

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 34 ratings

cK one Summer 2007 information

cK one Summer 2007 is a unisex fragrance by Calvin Klein. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of cK one Summer 2007

Showing 1 to 6 of 12 reviews.
    positive 10 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Grottola's avatar

Whee! cK One Summer 2007 is a fun, tart and fruity citrus fragrance. Just straight up citrus, fruity notes, a wee bit of calone (not too much), and a little hint of cinnamon/bay leaf. Nothing too special or surprising here, just a fun, happy scent that lasts a decent amount of time - 5 to 6 hours on me. If you can find it, by all means splash it on and have some fun!

I find cK One Summer 2007 to be strictly unisex.

13th May, 2011

SirSlarty's avatar

ck One Summer 2006 was good. Then 2007 came out and was awesome. Citrusy florals and so refreshing. Then 2008 came out (melon a hoy)... and 2009... they are ALL quite similar and are pretty much a marketing gimmick to get your money... but they are excellent refreshing fragrances for the summer.

Take the sprayer off these and splash yourself with any of the ck One Summers. It won't be too strong I promise. I cannot see this fragrance being used other than in hot weather.

29th October, 2009

Scentral's avatar

good perfume for men...thumbs up

CLASS +A

SOPHISTICATION +A

WEARABLE DAYTIME/NIGHT +A

MYSTERY +B

SCENT QUALITY +A

4/5 rating

18th October, 2009

eRL00p's avatar

This begins with a grapefruit tartness to it, and keeps the citrus scent throughout its lifetime. It is very nice, but as a man, I couldn't find myself wearing it too much. I think this is perfect as a woman's scent, just as I have said with other ck one scents (electric). One of the greatest things about hte ck one summer series is that you can find the match for you-- there are many yet only a few appeal to me as a guy.
    This still gets a thumbs up, I would find myself wearing this frequently, and it seemed to last me a long while. This one helped me through spring, yet got too powerful for me in summer (I dont like the lower notes on this one-- which intensify with heat. If you like the entire scent, this is only a good thing). If you like citrus sour scents, this one is for you. The tartness of the lasting grapefruit is what appealed most to me. It also gives off a very nice Clean vibe to it, yet has Zero trace of that soapy smell I come across so often in fragrances. It worked great for me in the colder spring months, and only turned up with the summer heat. Test this one out, if you like it, its a keeper which will continually please.

13th August, 2009

MFJ's avatar

****Sorry, Please delete this entry*****

20th September, 2008 (Last Edited: 11th March, 2010)

Shaheen's avatar

A fruity floral that comes off as quite overbearing to my nose once it transitions into the heart and base. It's not terrible, however having applied only 2 sprays I was left with the feeling of wearing too much of a cheap cologne.

17th August, 2008 (Last Edited: 28th January, 2011)

Add your review of cK one Summer 2007

Calvin Klein CK ONE SUMMER 2007 3.4oz Eau de Toilette, VERY RARE,New & Sealed
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 24 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)