Vanille West Indies (2007)
    by Ligne St Barth

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating: 4.5

Based on 11 ratings

Vanille West Indies information

Vanille West Indies is a unisex fragrance by Ligne St Barth. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of Vanille West Indies

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

lizzie_j's avatar

A rich, thick, sweet vanilla with a rounded marshmallowy structure. Yes, it's sweet, but not synthetic. The vanilla is true, and persists beautifully throughout the admittedly minimal development. It dries down to a slightly caramelized version of itself. Gorgeous alone and perfect for layering. It's one of my favorite vanillas because it's sweet AND natural, unlike, for instance, some of the CSP vanillas which often go a little chemical-y on me. If you love vanilla I highly recommend this.

13 January, 2009

shesamazingnyc's avatar

Just got a sample of this and I really don't care for it. It's too sweet and too vanilla for my taste. I smell like dessert, but not in a good way. Like I fell into a vat of vanilla extract.

The scent is strong, one-note vanilla and dried down to vanilla with a hint of pipe tobacco. I'll give it another shot, maybe layered with something sharp and citrusy. It's too much vanilla for me on its own.

29 October, 2007