A La Figue! (2006)
    by Satellite

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 10 ratings

A La Figue! information

A La Figue! is a unisex fragrance by Satellite. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by Sandrine Dulon

Reviews of A La Figue!

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

LedByMyNose's avatar

Love it. Also, the first fig frag I've ever liked, tho I've only tried about 3 others; they always come off too earthy for my tastes. Premier Figuer was almost a scrubber on me. This reminds me of the Satellite Ipanema scent in that it is subtle and very well blended. The fig is there as the prominent note but it is measured and perfected by a not-to-sweet vanillic creaminess and a little extremely subtle florality. The creamy note really, really makes this for me. The drydown is very similiar, just softer, and the vanilla never becomes boring/cloying. I highly recommend this one, especially to others who may have found some fig scents too harsh in the past. Gorgeous. Wears close to the skin and has average staying power.

08 January, 2009

Add your review of A La Figue!