Iceberg (new) (2007)

About Iceberg (new)

Iceberg (new) is a feminine perfume by Iceberg. The scent was launched in 2007

Iceberg (new) fragrance notes

Reviews of Iceberg (new)

I'll start off by saying that I love the bottle. It's fantastic to read the notes listed on the bottle while experiencing the scent itself.

I find Iceberg to be a little confusing to my nose. It's a strange, yet likable mixture of sweet and spicy. All at once you can sense the pear, vanilla, mimose, almond, violet and pistachio flavoured icecream conflicting with the coriander, pink pepper, patchouli and suede notes.

The overall composition is both a shock to the senses and a pleasant olfactory experience. It is certainly different, really not something I expected.

Seeming that I love my sweet scents and the occasional spicy one, Iceberg fits me nicely. However I'd be interested to see the reactions of people that like one fragrance genre yet not the other in relation to this scent. I can imagine that some may be repulsed.

Either way it's definitely worth a try. I'll also add that both the sillage and lasting strength were commendable.

26th June, 2011
The opening is a Bit soapy but give it a few minutes it dries down to a Nutty
Accord and florals it's a bit unsual
but Tolerable. so i whould put this on my like list of perfumes. but i really love is the Bottle it has a Art Deco
Sexiness to it a light Brown quarz
brings to mind the lavish sets they used in those old black and white Fred
Astaire Ginger Rogers Musicals the hall
of mirrors from the movie The Lady from Shanghai. Jean Harlow in her tight lowcut shelf gown like the one She worn in Dinner at eight Surrounded by Mirrors or a an elegant quarz ring Emerald cut from a woman hand.

This has to me the most beautiful bottle design in the world next to chanel no 5 and tresor
12th December, 2010
zippy Show all reviews
An odd little fragrance, but fairly smooth without being too sweet. As a matter of fact the sweetness from the supposed pistachio ice cream and vanilla notes is very soft and more of an undertone, but you do get something that smells of melted 31 Flavors pistachio ice cream (as a longtime fan of their pistachio milkshake)! It reminds me vaguely of Gucci by Gucci, with that new style patchouli/whispery base. As a matter of fact, there you go - poor man's G by G (but I only say that because I got my 100ml in a sale for 9!). I do think the pink berries which is listed as a note (on the box as well, where all the notes are listed on the glass as part of the design) is actually pink pepper, because I get no pink fruitiness, just that slightly sharp/tangy smell which seems to be the calling card of a pink pepper note (Sira des Indes, Miss Boucheron, Patou Hip).
21st August, 2008

Add your review of Iceberg (new)

Shop for Iceberg (new) products online

Shop for Iceberg (new) at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Iceberg (new)

Member images of Iceberg (new)

There are no member images of Iceberg (new) yet. Why not be the first?