Burberry Summer for Women (2007)
by Burberry

Burberry Summer for Women information

Year of Launch2007

HouseBurberry
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Burberry Summer for Women

Burberry Summer for Women is a feminine perfume by Burberry. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of Burberry Summer for Women

At first this fragrance was quite strong, a sudden sharp burst of fresh apple, lemon and freesia. Taken aback by the strength of the scent when first applied, I wondered how a fragrance of this kind could not be cloying and overbearing in the Summer months.

Thankfully after the initial notes subside, the scent weakens and becomes much softer and more bearable. The apple note, which is in some ways quite sour yet not overly unpleasant, blends with the rose and freesia notes making an interesting yet pretty scent. The vanilla is quite notable as it adds a certain sweetness which thankfully doesn't become too sugary or sickly.

I can think of crisper and fresher Summer scents, however I like that Burberry Summer is different. In my opinion it is more of a soft floral than anything else.

The lasting strength is good, as is the case with most Burberry scents I've tried on my skin. Although I can't say that this is a favourite of mine, I certainly like it enough to recommend it as a unique fragrance for Summer.

05th June, 2011
I am a preggie mom and feeling flushed and warm most of the time, this is the only scent that I could tolerate on myself. It's fresh and unoffensive, but attractive and elegant in its own way. I really like the citrus/bergamot note. It's good enough for daily office wear but especially good to wear for a picnic or flying kites with my little toddlers in a park. Great fragrance for breezy summer day out.
18th June, 2009
I bought the last one on the shelf at Sephora at the begining of the summer. I just finished my bottle off the other day. I think its a unique scent and I would get compliments on it from men very frequently.
23rd October, 2008
Love it! Though it smells very very similar to Chance Eau Fraiche!! Very light, citrusy, ...beh. Just smell the new Chance.
27th May, 2007

Add your review of Burberry Summer for Women

Shop for Burberry Summer for Women products online

Shop for Burberry Summer for Women at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Burberry Summer for Women

Member images of Burberry Summer for Women

There are no member images of Burberry Summer for Women yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Burberry Summer for Women