Clean Provence (2004)

Parent CompanyFusion Brands America > Dlish

About Clean Provence

Clean Provence is a feminine perfume by Clean. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of Clean Provence

I gave this to my seven year old granddaughter when she was going through my perfumes wanting this and that. How you you not foster the love of fragrance? it was entirely suitable for her.
08th May, 2013
Delivers exactly what the description on the site and box reads. So If you don't like the scent of fine, French milled soap, don't buy this! I think it's heavenly; makes me feel like I'm on vacation in a historic European hotel.
06th June, 2010
This is a good one too. Definitely reminds me of French milled soaps. It's nice in a different way than the others, not exotic, not too floral. Just a nice scent, very feminine, very engaging.
28th July, 2009
If soap smelled like this I would dispense with bathing altogether. Harsh, cheap and barely fit for a room spray.
04th July, 2009
adonis Show all reviews
Tried most of the "Clean" line today. I'm sniffing Provence on my hand right now. It's nice - feminine and young. Definitely not a man's scent. I like the light soapy ones, so it's hard to be critical. No sillage, but a guy nuzzled up to your neck would like it indeed. Safe, but sometimes safe is good. Worth trying out.
04th April, 2009
moxie Show all reviews
I had a Sephora gift card and very much wanted to buy the Clean Laundry fragrance by Clean. It was sold out and auto recommended 'Provence'. I purchased the 2.0 oz bottle and have copiously regretted it. The first spritz is overstimulating and is a full on attack. Lavender, Lemon, and more layers of Lavender. The first several minutes it smells very chaotic and of cheap chemicals...almost like glade air freshner. The scent dim's down to a talc/soap smell that is not warm, and smells inexpensive.
I tried very hard to have friends sniff this, hoping for praise...instead I received many.....'euuueew' type faces.
10th March, 2009

Add your review of Clean Provence

Shop for Clean Provence products online

Search Amazon for Clean Provence

Member images of Clean Provence

There are no member images of Clean Provence yet. Why not be the first?