Clean Lather (2007)

Based on 11 ratings

Clean Lather information

Clean Lather is a women's fragrance by Clean. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of Clean Lather

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral3 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

30 Roses's avatar

Pleasant smell of pink Dove soap. I rather liked it.

Edited on 9/10/12:

Due to a discussion thread, today I bought a bar of pink Dove and another of white Dove and actually compared them side by side with Clean Lather.

Pink Dove is fruitier than I remember it-- I don't know if the formula has been tweaked over the years or if my scent memory is off. Clean Lather is closer to the scent of white Dove, but not a perfect match. To my nose, white Dove bar is a bit grassier while Clean Lather is a bit more floral, but they are still quite close.

09th May, 2010 (Last Edited: 10th September, 2012)

pookerella's avatar

I think this smells like a slightly cloying imitation of Love's Baby Soft. Not done nearly as well as the cheap original.
    Basically, to sum, it's just "OK."

28th July, 2009

LA2000's avatar

I blind purchased a bottle of Clean Lather from a major discount chain recently. I am a big fan of soapy, clean fragrances, but this one doesn't make much of an impression. It's not awful. It's not special. It's just baby powder and generic soap. While I am not particularly fussy about the gender declarations of a fragrance, the rose/vanilla baby powder accord on this one has it leaning towards the feminine. I only paid $7.99 for a 1 ounce bottle (who in the world is paying $38 for this!?). but even at that price I probably would not repurchase.

05th June, 2009

Soapy smelling and not as sharp as many of the other fragrances by Clean: I like this one better than most of the others, and I think Clean Lather is suitably masculine. But I feel rather hesitant about purchasing something like this because I already get the same effect by showering with Dove soap.

21st November, 2008

Add your review of Clean Lather

Search for on eBay United States

Clean Lather 0.041 Fl. Oz. (1.2ml) Eau de Parfum
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 16 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    LATHER BY CLEAN EDP EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY FOR WOMEN 1 Fl.oz. ( 30ml )
    • Listing Type: Auction
    • 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 1 day
    STARTING BID
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)