Kelly Calèche (2007)

HouseHermès
PerfumerJean-Claude Ellena
PackagingPhilippe Mouquet

About Kelly Calèche

Kelly Calèche is a feminine perfume by Hermès. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean-Claude Ellena. The bottle was designed by Philippe Mouquet

Reviews of Kelly Calèche

Salutation.

HERMES always knows how to make a Sophisticated Feminine fragrance yet Playful and Insouciant by injecting modern touches which put a youthful spin in your step.KELLY CALECHE is an eloquent but delicate scent that compliments your femininity at any age. Graceful,Feminine,Fresh,Unpredictable,Cute, Modern,Floral and Cheerful.

An opulent and fresh scent in the first by Grapefruit is sparkling and accord with Green Notes over a Soft and Lovely floral heart comprised Rose and Tuberose and a Woody and Clean base notes due Iris and especially Leather that makes a Great urban scent and you'll be very surprised as to many compliments you'll receive.

The leather really stands out in this fragrance.the best seasons for this EDT would be SPRING/SUMMER.It is suitable for DAYTIME use.I would recommend it to any Young Ladies looking to make a change or any man who wants their lady to smell beautiful.Absolutely new innovation.

Sillage?Ok.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

7.5/10
24th May, 2015
It's hard to find really great, inoffensive, go-everywhere fragrances. The ones that become your go-to scent. Kelly Caleche has the potential, yet it ended up being too 'meh' for me. I just don't care enough to put much effort into it. It actually came across on me first as a lightly floral green tea fragrance, which was kind of nice, but it needed to go somewhere from there. As it aged I was really looking for the soft leather, but it never kicked in with any distinction. If it had it would have added that extra level of interest I was looking for. I've tried it several times over the years, so I feel comfortable in concluding it doesn't blossom to its full capacity on my skin, and when you're talking fragrances like this, they really need to be all they can be on your skin.
06th April, 2015 (last edited: 19th April, 2015)
Well ... I'm bored. I have tried this fragrance over and over again, fpr a couple of years, and I am still bored. To me, thiis is the olfactory interpretation of "inoffensive", to be euphemistic. It is okay, fresh, clean and so on, but it is nothing special at all, I don't even find it to smell luxurious.

I am really a huge admirer of the house of Hermès in many ways, but they do sell fragrances that are nothing but average. I have the same thing with Eau de Merveilles, which I like better, but it just does not last on me. Kelly Caleche does last and is still not impressing in the least.

However, if you like the "Jardin" series, you might like this, its sort of airy character. But personally, Mr Ellena, you can do better. Quite expensive to sniff a laundry detergent.
18th March, 2015
Oviatt Show all reviews
This is a classic "ladies who lunch" floral lightened and made more modern by the use of clean, fresh leather. Ephemeral and pretty in a dry, pared down way, this has Ellena's fingerprints all over it. This was the perfect first scent for my teenage daughter--we went to the Hermes boutique and worked our way through the perfume section--like Goldilocks, one was too strong, one too old, one too light, etc. Kelly Caleche was "just right." This has the potential to be a real signature scent for its followers as it is unique and wearable in all circumstances with a pared-down French elegance that seems right for the times. If this brings new generations to the Hermes brand, then I am all for it!
29th January, 2015
Horticulturally speaking geranium refers first to geranium macrorrhizum the plant from which oil of geranium was first produced. Perhaps it is this that stole my heart, I adore this humble and easily grown plant. I know nothing of owning Kelly handbags but I did enjoy the movie, 'Le Divorce'. I own the EDT and have ordered the EDP after using up my sample. Russell Page wrote a book entitled the Education of a Gardener.
Jean Claude Ellena has written the Education of a Perfume Addict in the notes of Kelly Caleche. Be still my beating heart, I love this fragrance in spite of its inability to cope with heat. I don't think I will ever be without it. Domininque Francon would have worn this. She would have thrown the bottle down the airconditioning shaft to smash into a thousand little pieces because it was too beautiful for others to know. Sigh...and sigh again
19th March, 2013
this was my first hermes scent, and think the best of hermes except classics.....it is very strange scent of smoky bitter orange and modern leather scent, that is more like rubber...no florals...nothing sweet
its light, airy, technical....
its beautiful in the summer!with very nice drydown...and is much better then EDP, which is not only stronger but completely different scent....suffocating wet rose bulb

18th February, 2013

Add your review of Kelly Calèche

Shop for Kelly Calèche products online

Shop for Kelly Calèche at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Kelly Calèche

Member images of Kelly Calèche

There are no member images of Kelly Calèche yet. Why not be the first?