Daisy (2007)

PerfumerAlberto Morillas
SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Daisy

Daisy is a feminine perfume by Marc Jacobs. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Daisy fragrance notes

Reviews of Daisy

Nice for what it is. I think for a younger girl or woman it's an excellent sort of intro perfume. Nice safe grab and go, pleasant. Fine for office or school.
18th September, 2018
Like a girl in a white, flowy dress who prances around in a field full of white little flowers in a bright, sunny day with blue skies. This is the image that comes to my mind when I smell this fragrance on me. It's happy, carefree, fun, innocent, and sunny. The only reason I don't really care to buy it is because it is a straight-up floral (I'm more into the sophisticated misterious scents). The bottle looks exactky how it smells. I didn't find any violets in it though. Perhaps it really would have been a winner for me had I smelled some violet in it.
15th January, 2017
I fell in love with this scent the first time I tried it, way back when it first appeared in our stores here. Daisies – the white daises with the yellow centres – are one of my favourite flowers, and I think this scent captures them perfectly. It’s a clean, fresh, zingy, green scent that lasts wonderfully. I get the strawberry and jasmine straight up, but it’s not a synthetic, sickly strawberry – rather it’s freshly picked strawberries, warm from the sun, with their green leaves adding a touch of sharpness. Three hours in and the vanilla is starting to peek out, along with a touch of violet. This is another one I haven’t worn for a while, and I still love it. I don’t hold with the whole day-time vs night-time scents, but to me, this perfume is a warm summer day, lazing on a blanket and enjoying the sunshine with a delicious breeze to keep you cool. The matching body lotion is lovely as well – it has a light shimmer which makes your skin look all glowy and it smells fantastic.
26th August, 2016
I love this one so much for it reminds me of the -RIP, mon chèrie- former Miss Dior Chèrie version which is now just Miss Dior EDP. Mostly for the strawberry note.

Playful and pleasing, but easy-to-wear, light floral with a tingy citrusy note and fresh strawberry.
27th April, 2016
Thumbs up for a light, easy, office friendly scent....Sometimes, that's all I require of a scent! This is rollerball worthy! :)
11th February, 2016
A curious and watery berry and violet opens Daisy and features a cowardly grapefruit which quite quickly evacuates the scene. The scent remains here for a short while before fading to a rather boring sweet musk. Overall not a very memorable fragrance, but suitable as an introduction to the art for a much younger crowd. This stuff of flimsy substance is all a miracle of marketing. I actually like one of the flankers better, which is odd.
31st December, 2015

Add your review of Daisy

Shop for Daisy products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Daisy

There are no member images of Daisy yet. Why not be the first?