Mustang (2007)

Mustang is a masculine fragrance by Mustang. The scent was launched in 2007

Mustang fragrance notes

Reviews of Mustang

numcks Show all reviews
Surprisingly subtle, gentle, and transparent for a "Mustang." Effervescent lemon-ginger accord to start, with a long-lasting, slightly minty, ginger-tinged tobacco, leather, cedar mid-base. Very versatile and soothing.
29th March, 2016
Mustang Spray Cologne and Splash A/S Review

very good masculine aroma with excellent longevity and and a/s splash compliments it very well.

one of the best inexpensive ones out there

has a amber/leather drydown.

Pros: very appealing to the girls
Cons: none. this is a winner"

11th July, 2013
dreese Show all reviews
This is such a criminally underrated scent! You can detect every note, each of which folds neatly into the others to make the perfect and sophisticated blend of woods, florals, and tobacco. I challenge anyone to wear this during the Fall/Winter months and NOT receive compliments.
08th April, 2013 (last edited: 09th April, 2013)
Not bad at all. Smells like a frag you may have smelled a hundred times (very generic), but the scent is pretty good. You get a dose of all the notes in this one. For the price, you can't go wrong with this one.
14th January, 2013
To me its all top notes; lemon, lavender and ginger. Very pleasant. But thumbs down for being pathetically weak. I put on four sprays 15min ago and now can barely smell it on my skin. At this strength, it's completely and utterly useless.

I bought this blind, in part based on the comments here about its strength, e.g., "sillage beast and longevity over 12 hours." That is either referring to a completely different frag also called Mustang, or this has been reformulated down to nothing. Or, as cbnnexus says, there are two different makers. My bottle is by "Blossom Concepts," too, not Estee Lauder.

Take 2: I've found that while it does not last on my skin, it does just fine on my clothes. It's weak, so I put on four sprays (one to skin, three to shirt), and find it longevity at least average. Projection seems modest, but I can still smell it on myself at 6 hrs, which is respectable. And I still love the scent. Its a very linear, predominantly ginger scent but dries down to a powdery nutmeg and the very end.
21st December, 2012 (last edited: 11th January, 2013)
I agree with odysseusm - quite basic and bland copy of hundreds of men's scents of the past few decades. Very light grass oil, woody, touch of mint. Way too light, no sillage and it's gone in an hour. Very unremarkable.
26th September, 2012

Add your review of Mustang

Shop for Mustang products online

Shop for Mustang at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Mustang

Member images of Mustang

There are no member images of Mustang yet. Why not be the first?