Lynx Vice (2007)

Based on 12 ratings

Lynx Vice information

Lynx Vice is a men's fragrance by Axe / Lynx. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of Lynx Vice

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Smelly Dude's avatar

This scent is actually not bad! I got it from a relative and didn't want to hurt their feelings by throwing it in the bin, so I gave it a try. The smell is surprisingly pleasant for such a cheap fragrance; there is a strong melon opening, which dries down to a subtle leathery/musk finish. Sillage and projection are both subpar, which is surprising given that most Lynx scents tend to hang around for a while (within about an hour, it's really died down to the point where it is undetectable). Whilst I wouldn't necessarily buy this myself, this is a satisfactory weekend/casual scent. Just be sure to reapply every couple of hours if you want the scent to linger all day.

12 October, 2012 (Last Edited: 15 October, 2012)

Ken_Russell's avatar

Romania Romania

Surprised by this one, actually noticing that, while not being groundbreaking, it is overall not a bad scent.
    To my nose, I seem to detect some citrus and some soapy notes, in fact more crisp, much less offensive and dramatic, than its title promises.

I expected to find a naughty, blatantly sensual, even "trendy antisocial", sublimely subversive fragrance and instead found something reminding me of an- oddly- not to generic casual frag, sporty but in a more upmarket way, very zen and also discreet enough to almost have potential for a solid day-by-day all-rounder.

01st November, 2010

Michael-Paul's avatar

This has been the only scented deodorant I've ever liked. Does not clash with Prada Amber which is my main frag.
    It seems to have a light leather basenote.

31st October, 2008

harry potter's avatar

good scent..
    top note is very fruity and fresh
    ends with very faint woody smell but still has a hint of fruit throughout
    By far the best Axe body spray

04 December, 2007