Lynx Vice (2007)

Year of Launch2007

HouseAxe / Lynx
Parent CompanyUnilever

About Lynx Vice

Lynx Vice is a masculine fragrance by Axe / Lynx. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of Lynx Vice

This scent is actually not bad! I got it from a relative and didn't want to hurt their feelings by throwing it in the bin, so I gave it a try. The smell is surprisingly pleasant for such a cheap fragrance; there is a strong melon opening, which dries down to a subtle leathery/musk finish. Sillage and projection are both subpar, which is surprising given that most Lynx scents tend to hang around for a while (within about an hour, it's really died down to the point where it is undetectable). Whilst I wouldn't necessarily buy this myself, this is a satisfactory weekend/casual scent. Just be sure to reapply every couple of hours if you want the scent to linger all day.
12th October, 2012 (last edited: 15th October, 2012)
Surprised by this one, actually noticing that, while not being groundbreaking, it is overall not a bad scent.
To my nose, I seem to detect some citrus and some soapy notes, in fact more crisp, much less offensive and dramatic, than its title promises.

I expected to find a naughty, blatantly sensual, even "trendy antisocial", sublimely subversive fragrance and instead found something reminding me of an- oddly- not to generic casual frag, sporty but in a more upmarket way, very zen and also discreet enough to almost have potential for a solid day-by-day all-rounder.
01st November, 2010
This has been the only scented deodorant I've ever liked. Does not clash with Prada Amber which is my main frag.
It seems to have a light leather basenote.
31st October, 2008
good scent..
top note is very fruity and fresh
ends with very faint woody smell but still has a hint of fruit throughout
By far the best Axe body spray
04th December, 2007

Add your review of Lynx Vice

Shop for Lynx Vice products online

Search Amazon for Lynx Vice

Member images of Lynx Vice

There are no member images of Lynx Vice yet. Why not be the first?