M.A.C Hue: Turquatic (2005)
    by M.A.C

M.A.C Hue: Turquatic Fragrance notes

Mineral water, Lotus leaves, Cedrat, Anemone, Orris, Blue cedar

Reviews of M.A.C Hue: Turquatic

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

Graefka's avatar
    Graefka

This is a lovely scent for summer (or year round, if you live in Southern California as I do). This got me compliments from a coworker who ordinarily hates smelling perfume on others, so as a result, I feel confident recommending this for an office setting. It is understated and pretty without being boring.

26 January, 2014

xXjEnNyXx's avatar
    xXjEnNyXx

I sprayed this on my wrist while waiting in line at a MAC store. It smelled good with the first couple of sprays. When I got into my car I kept smelling the sillage from the Turquatic perfume. The smell of fresh lotus flowers and water filled my car and it smelled wonderful. This scent is a beautiful aquatic floral on me and smells great...Nedless to say I went back to the MAC store the following day to purchase it. Great day time scent.

15 November, 2009 (Last Edited: 05 September, 2010)

jstrife's avatar
    jstrife

Turquatic is supposedly one of MAC Cosmetic's highest selling SKUs and it's easy to see why - this is a true unisex fragrance that works well for any occasion. It is very well blended and has a close sillage - it's definitely a lovely scent for the summer when you'll be in close proximity to others. Does tend to smell "soapy" if you get too hot - but still a very classy affair that will have everyone asking what you're wearing!

02 November, 2009