M.A.C Hue: Turquatic (2005)
    by M.A.C

Average Rating:

M.A.C Hue: Turquatic Fragrance notes

Mineral water, Lotus leaves, Cedrat, Anemone, Orris, Blue cedar

M.A.C Hue: Turquatic information

M.A.C Hue: Turquatic is a women's fragrance by M.A.C. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of M.A.C Hue: Turquatic

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

bookwyrmsmith's avatar

Okay just got the rollerball size (6ml) . This is pleasant enough to me for me to keep it, but only time will tell if I ever rebuy or get the full size bottle. Turquatic is a lightly citrus floral mostly clean musk and soft woods. It would not be a shock to smell this from a small box labeled Lever 2000 or Irish Spring. So guys try this one too !( also the bottle is blocky and bluesy-green colored so nothing too frou-frou in a bottle collection)This isn't quite as soapy as the Clean brand stuff which I find unwearable ,or as sharp or sweet as D&G Light Blue feminine ( top notes a bit too sweet , base far to sharp and synthetic of a " cedar"). This should be a good scent for days that I want to smell unquestionably clean and fresh. And with summer as my dominant season in Alabama ,this will hopefully get plenty of days that are appropriate.
    Side note : I'm testing this on my hand here. I'm wearing EL Azuree (Nose: Bernard Chant)on wrists ,chest,neck and arms ( applied last night) the combination of the scents seems very pleasant. MAC Turquatic might be a useful layering scent over Azuree, Aramis and the like to create your own " summer flanker". At $22 for a rollerball it's not going to break the bank for a easy experiment.

26 June, 2014

Graefka's avatar

This is a lovely scent for summer (or year round, if you live in Southern California as I do). This got me compliments from a coworker who ordinarily hates smelling perfume on others, so as a result, I feel confident recommending this for an office setting. It is understated and pretty without being boring.

26 January, 2014

xXjEnNyXx's avatar

I sprayed this on my wrist while waiting in line at a MAC store. It smelled good with the first couple of sprays. When I got into my car I kept smelling the sillage from the Turquatic perfume. The smell of fresh lotus flowers and water filled my car and it smelled wonderful. This scent is a beautiful aquatic floral on me and smells great...Nedless to say I went back to the MAC store the following day to purchase it. Great day time scent.

15 November, 2009 (Last Edited: 05 September, 2010)

jstrife's avatar

Turquatic is supposedly one of MAC Cosmetic's highest selling SKUs and it's easy to see why - this is a true unisex fragrance that works well for any occasion. It is very well blended and has a close sillage - it's definitely a lovely scent for the summer when you'll be in close proximity to others. Does tend to smell "soapy" if you get too hot - but still a very classy affair that will have everyone asking what you're wearing!

02 November, 2009