M.A.C Hue: Turquatic (2005)
by M.A.C

M.A.C Hue: Turquatic information

Year of Launch2005

HouseM.A.C
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About M.A.C Hue: Turquatic

M.A.C Hue: Turquatic is a feminine perfume by M.A.C. The scent was launched in 2005

M.A.C Hue: Turquatic fragrance notes

Reviews of M.A.C Hue: Turquatic

Okay just got the rollerball size (6ml) . This is pleasant enough to me for me to keep it, but only time will tell if I ever rebuy or get the full size bottle. Turquatic is a lightly citrus floral mostly clean musk and soft woods. It would not be a shock to smell this from a small box labeled Lever 2000 or Irish Spring. So guys try this one too !( also the bottle is blocky and bluesy-green colored so nothing too frou-frou in a bottle collection)This isn't quite as soapy as the Clean brand stuff which I find unwearable ,or as sharp or sweet as D&G Light Blue feminine ( top notes a bit too sweet , base far to sharp and synthetic of a " cedar"). This should be a good scent for days that I want to smell unquestionably clean and fresh. And with summer as my dominant season in Alabama ,this will hopefully get plenty of days that are appropriate.
Side note : I'm testing this on my hand here. I'm wearing EL Azuree (Nose: Bernard Chant)on wrists ,chest,neck and arms ( applied last night) the combination of the scents seems very pleasant. MAC Turquatic might be a useful layering scent over Azuree, Aramis and the like to create your own " summer flanker". At $22 for a rollerball it's not going to break the bank for a easy experiment.
26th June, 2014
This is a lovely scent for summer (or year round, if you live in Southern California as I do). This got me compliments from a coworker who ordinarily hates smelling perfume on others, so as a result, I feel confident recommending this for an office setting. It is understated and pretty without being boring.
26th January, 2014

I sprayed this on my wrist while waiting in line at a MAC store. It smelled good with the first couple of sprays. When I got into my car I kept smelling the sillage from the Turquatic perfume. The smell of fresh lotus flowers and water filled my car and it smelled wonderful. This scent is a beautiful aquatic floral on me and smells great...Nedless to say I went back to the MAC store the following day to purchase it. Great day time scent.
15th November, 2009 (last edited: 05th September, 2010)
Turquatic is supposedly one of MAC Cosmetic's highest selling SKUs and it's easy to see why - this is a true unisex fragrance that works well for any occasion. It is very well blended and has a close sillage - it's definitely a lovely scent for the summer when you'll be in close proximity to others. Does tend to smell "soapy" if you get too hot - but still a very classy affair that will have everyone asking what you're wearing!
02nd November, 2009

Add your review of M.A.C Hue: Turquatic

Shop for M.A.C Hue: Turquatic products online

Search Amazon for M.A.C Hue: Turquatic

Member images of M.A.C Hue: Turquatic

There are no member images of M.A.C Hue: Turquatic yet. Why not be the first?