Allure Homme Sport Cologne (2007)
by Chanel

Allure Homme Sport Cologne information

Year of Launch2007

HouseChanel
PerfumerJacques Polge
PackagingJacques Helleu
Parent CompanyWertheimer

About Allure Homme Sport Cologne

Allure Homme Sport Cologne is a masculine fragrance by Chanel. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Polge. The bottle was designed by Jacques Helleu

Allure Homme Sport Cologne fragrance notes

Reviews of Allure Homme Sport Cologne

I like this one very much.

The opening is a very strong predominant Citrus. It's quasi-artificial, like the one you could smell on hot towels in an asiatic retaurant ... or in airplanes!
But the guy is not that simple. It's a Cologne with a musk base (not herbal). The strong lime decreases quite fast and makes place for the other components.

Allure Sport Cologne is really very easy to wear: of course in summer, but I've tried it anywhere, anyhow, anyseason .... it is always wearable.
The projection is discrete, but poeple really often like it and ask me what it is! Sillage is mild and longevity poor.
But you can still find something interesting on your clothes the day after.

I use it as an "innocent" smell when I don't know what to wear, or when I need something light. It also has really something exciting: it's a joy for me when I spray it on me.

I am not expert enough to guess the direct relation with the original "Allure" - it's a double-flanker after all.
In my opinion, Chanel could have released this as an independent scent and called it "Eau légère" or "Eau d'été", or "Cologne Sport" after all but without any reference to Allure.

This Chanel is my everyday nice friend.

As a remark, I would mention that I once had a big bottle, and found that the lime was not really fresh - almost like curry - (maybe a batch problem). I always buy small ones.
26th June, 2016
A hard and sharp lemon - citrus cologne with an unpleasant white musk base.
Smells like the wet wipes they hand out on buses in the middle east.
02nd July, 2015
Having owned and liked Allure Homme Sport EdT I was expecting something of similar quality. Nope...has a big dose of white musk right off the bat which immediately screams cheap. The lemon note isn't well done and smells like something you'd clean counters with. White musk is one of the notes I don't care for, but I do enjoy Dior Homme Cologne 2013 which also has white musk. Don't bother with this and stick to Allure Homme Sport EdT or something along the lines of Dior's Eau Sauvage.
06th March, 2015
Is probably the least needed fragrance of the Allure line. It only comes in a big bottle of cologne strength. Was probably made to spray yourself with, play around of golf or tennis and then go to the showers. I get the scent of peppered lemons. A truly decadent fragrance.
06th May, 2014
To me, this along with DHS are the best fragrances alimonadas designer market. Fantastic. Great quality, great performance on the skin, but I feel that something is missing. Recognize how good she is, so a thumbs up.
22nd December, 2012
That's a wonderful take on citrus!! But it has nothing to do with Allure Homme. It's just plain lemony juice. Suitable for both men and woman. Average lasting power, sillage and projection.
29th October, 2012

Add your review of Allure Homme Sport Cologne

Shop for Allure Homme Sport Cologne products online

Shop for Allure Homme Sport Cologne at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Allure Homme Sport Cologne

Member images of Allure Homme Sport Cologne

There are no member images of Allure Homme Sport Cologne yet. Why not be the first?