Set Sail St. Barts for Men (2007)
by Tommy Bahama

Set Sail St. Barts for Men information

Year of Launch2007

HouseTommy Bahama
Parent CompanyGemini Cosmetics

About Set Sail St. Barts for Men

Set Sail St. Barts for Men is a masculine fragrance by Tommy Bahama. The scent was launched in 2007

Set Sail St. Barts for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Set Sail St. Barts for Men

Swanky Show all reviews
The ersatz Margaritaville exotica offered by Tommy Bahama as a lifestyle brand is not my usual cup of tea, frankly. That said, I do have to tip my cap to St. Barts. For once a designer fragrance is vertically integrated in an accurate way. The blue bottle and nautically themed cap do mesh with the fragrance to contrive an image of yachting and beachcombing. The fragrance itself is better than many of its ilk and has stellar longevity. Taking into account the pricing too and this is a solid, budget offering.
02nd June, 2016
I got a little lime in the opening notes of Set Sail St. Barts, but it sailed away very quickly. It started turning into a salty aquatic pretty rapidly. I've heard people compare this to Creed's Virgin Island Water, but they smell nothing alike to me. This reminds me more of another Creed from the salty aspect and that Millesime Imperial. There's absolutely no coconut to be found in this fragrance. I becomes more boozy as it develops. Very dry and salty. This is a margarita. I've read some say this doesn't last on them, well...as I write this 12.5 hours after I applied it, I can still smell it. That's pretty good longevity in my book, and for the price, it's remarkable. I applied four sprays since I'd read that it doesn't last, but that proved to be incorrect on me. I started to develop a headache after about 6 hours, so I'll definitely do half the sprays next time. I'm not totally in love with this frag, but it's also not too bad either. This is a margarita drink that you put in an atomizer and spray on yourself. If you like that scent, then you'll love this juice.
21st April, 2016
Just got this yesterday. Have to admit I was attracted by the name (great little French Island) but the positive reviews didn't hurt either.
This one was a surprise. It is considerably more versatile than the majority of reviews led me to believe. Although it is a smiley Summer scent in some regards I would have no problem wearing it in Winter. It's basically a creamy, musky lime on my skin. It's a welcoming scent and my Wife was drawn in immediately. Longevity is better than expected. Although it's inexpensive it is not one you smell often which gives it a certain cache.
Bottom line it smells really good. Seems somehow wrong that a good fragrance with a name like St. Bart's should be made in New York but that's life in globally shrinking world.
29th March, 2016
I love this scent and it's insanely cheap. Do not pay more than $20 for this. Go to kohls, Nordstrom Rack, etc. It smells amazing. Performs terrible. I mean the worst I've ever experienced, at least on my skin. I'll circle back in a few months and see if it's changed.
04th March, 2016
This Cologne is a great summer choice~ The ladies just love it.. a must have in any collection. Big for the buck is a 10!
25th February, 2016
Fantastic citrus/fresh scent and a wonderful value. Just to echo everyone's comments, reminds you of the beach, pool, a cruise, margaritas, sun and fun. Good performance from this but mostly I just enjoy wearing it for myself.

Also works great in layering if you have something that's nice but just needs a little "boost", courtesy of the lime note which will brighten up any dull fragrance.
21st February, 2016

Add your review of Set Sail St. Barts for Men

Shop for Set Sail St. Barts for Men products online

Shop for Set Sail St. Barts for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Set Sail St. Barts for Men

Member images of Set Sail St. Barts for Men

There are no member images of Set Sail St. Barts for Men yet. Why not be the first?