Set Sail St. Barts for Men (2007)
by Tommy Bahama

Set Sail St. Barts for Men information

Year of Launch2007

HouseTommy Bahama
Parent CompanyGemini Cosmetics

About Set Sail St. Barts for Men

Set Sail St. Barts for Men is a masculine fragrance by Tommy Bahama. The scent was launched in 2007

Set Sail St. Barts for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Set Sail St. Barts for Men

Like others have said big lime up front that is short lived. This is a great summer frag. For what it is (a cheapie) I think people have discredited the dry down. It is wonderfully salty and refreshing. Imagine snorkeling at your favorite caribbean resort, and then relaxing under the sun in a lounger. The sea water that has dried on your skin + the suntan lotion= St. Barts. Yeah thats it in a nutshell. For us landlocked people (colroado) that love the caribbean and look forward to that once a year vacay, this scent does it for us. Too bad it's not an Eau de toilette as projection and longevity are short lived. I'm going to have to try Creed VIW.
05th February, 2017
I wanted a coconut-centered cologne, and while this and Sean John Unforgiveable Black are drastically different, this one is definitely the preferred choice. Mixes superbly with lime, with a bit of a candy smell to it at the top and middle. There’s also a slight chemical smell in the background when first sprayed which I’m not a fan of; the same smell which skulks in the shadows of Bvlgari Man…thankfully it disappears towards the middle.

Medium longevity, but it’s a light cologne and not expected to stay the course of the day. Strictly for the summer. Gives the impression of a Caribbean beach - a little vacation in a bottle. I like it.
06th November, 2016
Terrific Nautical!

Too bad I live nowhere near the ocean.
17th August, 2016
Picture sitting down and drinking Margarita's by the ocean and dangling your feet off the breakwater(jetty) while watching the sun set as the breeze tickles the hairs on the back of your neck. That is this fragrances in a nutshell. Great summer Fragrance
22nd July, 2016
Swanky Show all reviews
The ersatz Margaritaville exotica offered by Tommy Bahama as a lifestyle brand is not my usual cup of tea, frankly. That said, I do have to tip my cap to St. Barts. For once a designer fragrance is vertically integrated in an accurate way. The blue bottle and nautically themed cap do mesh with the fragrance to contrive an image of yachting and beachcombing. The fragrance itself is better than many of its ilk and has stellar longevity. Taking into account the pricing too and this is a solid, budget offering.
02nd June, 2016
I got a little lime in the opening notes of Set Sail St. Barts, but it sailed away very quickly. It started turning into a salty aquatic pretty rapidly. I've heard people compare this to Creed's Virgin Island Water, but they smell nothing alike to me. This reminds me more of another Creed from the salty aspect and that Millesime Imperial. There's absolutely no coconut to be found in this fragrance. I becomes more boozy as it develops. Very dry and salty. This is a margarita. I've read some say this doesn't last on them, well...as I write this 12.5 hours after I applied it, I can still smell it. That's pretty good longevity in my book, and for the price, it's remarkable. I applied four sprays since I'd read that it doesn't last, but that proved to be incorrect on me. I started to develop a headache after about 6 hours, so I'll definitely do half the sprays next time. I'm not totally in love with this frag, but it's also not too bad either. This is a margarita drink that you put in an atomizer and spray on yourself. If you like that scent, then you'll love this juice.
21st April, 2016

Add your review of Set Sail St. Barts for Men

Shop for Set Sail St. Barts for Men products online

Shop for Set Sail St. Barts for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Set Sail St. Barts for Men

Member images of Set Sail St. Barts for Men

There are no member images of Set Sail St. Barts for Men yet. Why not be the first?