Calvin Klein Man (2007)

PerfumerJacques Cavallier
SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Calvin Klein Man

Calvin Klein Man is a masculine fragrance by Calvin Klein. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Jacques Cavallier, Harry Fremont and Ann Gottlieb

Calvin Klein Man fragrance notes

Reviews of Calvin Klein Man

This was a Christmas present in 2016. Whoever got me it thought ahh Carl loves his aftershave. Lets get him something off the peg which looks expensive/designer because it has "CK" written on it.

This stuff is poor. It has nothing to offer, it doesn't develop over the course of the day its just extremely potent when you first spray it then stagnant and synthetic. I now keep this in my cars glove box and use it as an air freshener. 2/10
19th September, 2017
More spicy than sweet, but the more it dries down, the more you get the amberwood and sandalwood which makes it seem sweeter. Generic and pleasing, reminds me of Sander for Men, maybe not as spicy. Decent projection, can be smelled in passing or up close but doesn't choke out the room.
28th February, 2017
I used an entire bottle of this I got as present, but I never really liked it :S
21st May, 2016
Great smell that has constantly gotten me more compliments then you'd imagine...but that could be because I'm constantly applying tons of it, as it fades REALLY quick...at least on me. A few mins...then can't smell F**k all. "Used to it" or not, I wanna be able to smell what I'm buying! I can't always find an atomizer to bring with me, so I'd ideally like to not to have to spray fifty sprays to be able to smell it all day...which it would probably have to be. Sad, 'cause it does smell sexy! Also, does have that headache vibe 'bout it.
17th February, 2016
Salutation.

Start with almost strong smell.I am not surprised that top notes because it is between fahrenheyt and V&R antidote but i think CK man is lighter.

It disperse very good in evening autumn and my opinion suitable for business man.Nothing special fresh and good.
Longevity is around 5 hours on my skin.

6.75/10
13th May, 2015
Given a free sample, the stuff is so synthetic it reminds me of citrus laundry detergent. In fact, I might enjoy wearing citrus laundry detergent more. Awful stuff....
17th March, 2015