Amethyst (2006)

Year of Launch2006

HouseOlivier Durbano
PerfumerOlivier Durbano

About Amethyst

Amethyst is a feminine perfume by Olivier Durbano. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Durbano

Amethyst fragrance notes

Reviews of Amethyst

With the exception of Black Tourmaline and the latest Citrine, I find the rest of the Durbano's deliveries to be somewhat forgettable. Amethyst is a woody-fruity concoction with a peppery vibe during the opening that quickly turns into a sweetish incensey drydown of little interest. Not completely bad bu short lived and nowhere close being intriguing...
18th April, 2012
This starts out with a prominent grape note on my skin, then it dries down to a hauntingly sweet incense. I would call this a unisex scent. Lasts pretty much all day. While it is quite nice, I didn't really fall in love with this scent. From this line, I prefer Black Tourmaline.
11th February, 2009
Amethyst is a delicious heavy wood/incense/smoky scent. I don't know anyone else that wears it, and I wear it on cool autumn days when I want to be alone in the forest. It makes me feel like I blend in with my surroundings. It smelled amazing on one of my male friends, and I think all three Olivier Durbano scents would work equally as well on men in general. There is a slight grapey/raspberry top note that is absolutely delicious, and the drydown is smoky, woody, and lovely. Notes (from Luckyscent): bergamot, pepper, grape, raspberry, incense, palisander wood, jasmine, orris, vegetable amber, sandalwood, musk, vanilla. Yum.
11th August, 2008

Add your review of Amethyst

Shop for Amethyst products online

Shop for Amethyst at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Amethyst

Member images of Amethyst

There are no member images of Amethyst yet. Why not be the first?