Amethyst (2006)

Average Rating: 3

Based on 25 ratings

Amethyst Fragrance Notes

Amethyst information

Amethyst is a women's fragrance by Olivier Durbano. The scent was launched in 2006

Shop for Amethyst products online

Reviews of Amethyst

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

alfarom's avatar

With the exception of Black Tourmaline and the latest Citrine, I find the rest of the Durbano's deliveries to be somewhat forgettable. Amethyst is a woody-fruity concoction with a peppery vibe during the opening that quickly turns into a sweetish incensey drydown of little interest. Not completely bad bu short lived and nowhere close being intriguing...

18 April, 2012

mcjra's avatar

Philippine Philippine

This starts out with a prominent grape note on my skin, then it dries down to a hauntingly sweet incense. I would call this a unisex scent. Lasts pretty much all day. While it is quite nice, I didn't really fall in love with this scent. From this line, I prefer Black Tourmaline.

11th February, 2009

enchantedaromas's avatar

Amethyst is a delicious heavy wood/incense/smoky scent. I don't know anyone else that wears it, and I wear it on cool autumn days when I want to be alone in the forest. It makes me feel like I blend in with my surroundings. It smelled amazing on one of my male friends, and I think all three Olivier Durbano scents would work equally as well on men in general. There is a slight grapey/raspberry top note that is absolutely delicious, and the drydown is smoky, woody, and lovely. Notes (from Luckyscent): bergamot, pepper, grape, raspberry, incense, palisander wood, jasmine, orris, vegetable amber, sandalwood, musk, vanilla. Yum.

11th August, 2008