Fleurs de Sel (2007)

Year of Launch2007

HouseMiller Harris
PerfumerLyn Harris

About Fleurs de Sel

Fleurs de Sel is a shared / unisex perfume by Miller Harris. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Lyn Harris

Fleurs de Sel fragrance notes

Reviews of Fleurs de Sel

Cologne
Tang
Citrus
Bergamot
Air
Seascape
Yes, it's a tad old fashioned 60s or 70s aftershave .... a bit like Azzaro pour Homme that I gave away ... thought my father might like it!
No not for me!
21st March, 2020
The opening is packed with aromatic herbs and dominated by a salty note. There are definitely woods in the background and a faint leather note. The intensity drops a lot after the first half hour, but the fragrance doesn't change too much. It smells like a salty breeze over a garden of herbs.
31st December, 2018
I start to smile when I get that back of the nose spiky salty herby rush, and feel like I'm in my element every time I get a waft of bracing seaside. Nothing pina colada about this one - it's the sea I know and love - based on Brittany which is similar to my home ground in the West of Ireland. This scent has a lovely grounding effect on me. Wearing it, I feel at home on the planet and I swear it makes me feel physically fitter! It reminds me in a way of peat smoke, along with the briny sea. I also love the dried gorse herby edge which reminds me of winds blowing on clifftops or dunes. FdS is one of a small group of 'virtual reality' perfumes that evoke a landscape or environment for me rather than recalling specific memories related to people or events in my life.
16th May, 2017
I opened a sample vial of Fleurs de Sel expecting a rosy bouquet of fresh triteness to greet my nose and was summarily knocked on my bottom. The floral notes in this composition are utterly subjugated by clove and leather in a way that instantly brought to mind the Marquis de Sade fragrance, and the texture and scent combined made me feel that FdS may very well have been inspired by aftershaves from the 60's. Yes, clove writ large, with its buddies leather and moss, the latter giving off that tiny suggestion of wintergreen, dominate this fragrance, while the flowers are lovely echoes in the back end of a dark cave.
I have now reviewed two Miller Harris creations tonight (and my first two at that) and I must say my interest is piqued.
19th February, 2016
This begins on me as orris, soon supported by clove, and it stops right there.

None of the other ingredients in the note tree come to my nose. The clove is done sparingly, so I do get the dryness. Sadly, nothing else develops but these two notes.

It's a pleasant scent, but very simply constructed, and therefore without much interest on my part. I'm reminded of the spice notes in both Bel Ami and Equipage, but this is a mere skeleton, almost a starting point for scents such as those mentioned.

Not a winner.

25th January, 2016
Um, really? Lots of salt and dry herbs, a pinch of oregano, and not much more. This is essentially Acqua di Gio with the vague artificial melon replaced by vague artificial wood. It smells mostly of unadorned calone. Not a bad smell but there's not much here to love, either.
09th December, 2015

Add your review of Fleurs de Sel

Shop for Fleurs de Sel products online

Shop for Fleurs de Sel at online perfumeries

MILLER HARRIS FLEURS DE SEL 1.7 OZ / 50 ML EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY NEW IN BOX

End Date: Tuesday Jun-2-2020 9:25:31 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $75.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Miller Harris Fleurs De Sel Unisex Eau De Parfum SP. 3.4 oz / 100 oz New Unboxed

End Date: Friday Jun-5-2020 5:15:22 PDT

NEW SAMPLE Fleurs de Sel Miller Harris perfume 0.75 ml

End Date: Saturday Jun-20-2020 17:15:50 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $9.00

Member images of Fleurs de Sel

There are no member images of Fleurs de Sel yet. Why not be the first?