Agrumi Amaria di Sicilia (2005)
    by Bois 1920

Average Rating: 3

Based on 40 ratings

Agrumi Amaria di Sicilia Fragrance Notes

Agrumi Amaria di Sicilia information

Agrumi Amaria di Sicilia is a unisex fragrance by Bois 1920. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Agrumi Amaria di Sicilia

Showing 1 to 6 of 12 reviews.

Darvant's avatar

A perfumed fruity-floral refreshing water (in the same vein of some Guerlain's aquas), with a musky light dry down. The first blast is citrusy (above all orangy) with a toned down grapefruit and a touch of tasty pungency from berries. The floral notes (white flowers) start soon to soar in order to impress femininity while the fragrance evolves towards a musky-woodsy dry down with a very faint longevity. The smell is very light, fruity and carefree. Not bad.

13 November, 2011 (Last Edited: 02 August, 2012)

Weimar27's avatar

With a burst of Orange; Lemon; and suger
    make this A Delectable Scent.
    Like driving though Orange and Lemon
    Vineyards with the summer sun & Wind
    Blowing though your hair with your cotten white dress with Blue flower prints.
    you see little children picking Oranges
    from there groves and giving it to each other it's just adoroble sight.
    and the Elders from an old Southern Italian Village staring singing and dancing to Folk songs of their village
    Laughing playing Cards Smoking there
    heavy Cigars and Pipes drink Deep Red Wind It's like a sceen from the Movie
    A Walk in the Clouds. or Fairwell to arms. In a Bottle.

12 December, 2010

scentsitivity's avatar

The citrus (grapefruit) on top is instantly drowned by an airy floral musk accord. It is also a touch soapy. Overall it feels feminine, cheap and not especially pleasant. Not recommended.

16 May, 2010

Bartlebooth's avatar

The style and execution are similar to Acqua di Parma’s Mediterraneo range. It is similarly expensive, briefly enjoyable, and ultimately lacking in its ability to provide a complete fragrance experience.

The opening is a splendid feast of diverse citrus elements, lightly supported by a subdued petitgrain presence. The top notes are everything that I had hoped they would be - fresh, zesty, and a fitting beginning to any citrus orientated product. As expected, it is the heart and base notes that fail to capitalise on the enterprising opening. The heart notes allow for a light sweetening from the jasmine and blackcurrant, but it feels like a wrong turn from the early decisive direction. Agrumi Amaria di Sicilia never really recovers from the downward trend, and it merely offers a light woody finish, with a distinctly uninspiring musk accompaniment.

There are a multitude of products that can replicate that enchanting opening, and still give the wearer a significantly more balanced package. The best use I can find for AAdS, is as an expensive post shower mood elevator

13 February, 2010

LiveJazz's avatar

It smells quite good, with (as expected) with bitter, sour, natural citrus notes, followed by a vague woody dry down. I enjoy the scent itself (pedestrian though it is), but the longevity is pathetic. And this is coming from someone whose skin usually projects and holds scent well.

It was barely there after all of 10 minutes. If I put my nose IN by wrist. I could get just the tiniest whiff of some soft (sandal?)woody notes. Seriously, I get more out of Eau d'Orange Verte.

19 November, 2009

adowds's avatar

Ireland Ireland

I feel like a joke has been played on me. Never mind gone in 15 minutes, on my skin Agrumi Amaria di Sicilia never appears. I am certain I would project a stronger smell if I simply washed my hands and face with a perfume free soap. At first I thought it was oddly weak but imagined eventually it would come good. An hour later when no trace was left I decided to empty half the vial sample onto the back of my hand. Although I was dripping wet with the stuff still nothing appeared but a lightly fragrant citrusy soap, again gone in under an hour.

I’m tempted to get another sample in case there was a mix up at Luckyscent.com, but you know the old adage “fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." GWB

12 September, 2009 (Last Edited: 05 October, 2009)

Add your review of Agrumi Amaria di Sicilia