White Musk for Men (2007)
by Body Shop

White Musk for Men information

Year of Launch2007

HouseBody Shop
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group

About White Musk for Men

White Musk for Men is a masculine fragrance by Body Shop. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of White Musk for Men

Very clean, sopay scent with some spice to it.

It's a good work or casual scent IMO.

Very good price too (got it for $15 on Amazon).
31st December, 2016
Great scent!
Althoughbit lacks longevity,it "screams" clean and sexy.
Great and safe blind-buy!
Happy sniffing.
27th February, 2016
White Musk for Men is a good, clean, refreshing and likeable scent. Very versatile and no reason why anyone would turn their noses to it. To me, it's simplicity also lends it a sense of comfort - like an undershirt: it is not complex or to some may not be complete, but it has its purpose.

Contrary to some opinions here, I do get very good longevity out of White Musk for Men. So I often use it as a base on top of which I layer scents like Prada Infusion D'Iris EDP - they layer beautifully and to me I find that White Musk for Men eventually outlast Prada Infusion D'Iris as a skin scent.

So thumbs up for White Musk for Men - agree that I won't pay a lot for it so it's good I got it for $25 for a 100ml bottle. It sure has its uses. Get it if you can at a good price...
19th November, 2015
Tony T Show all reviews
as much powder as bvl notte maybe more with a musk base. very appealing comfort scent. also a compliment getter. very cheap online nowadays!!!
27th January, 2013
shamu1 Show all reviews
I'm amazed I like this, since I hate white musk. This is a great one, linear yet complex. It does not smell like shampoo or laundry detergent.

The musk is very prominent from beginning to end, but there are green notes, woody and spicy notes very carefully blended in with the musk to make it crisp and aromatic. Smells almost identical to the drydown in Creed's Original Vetiver. A great fragrance for a great price.

MY RATING: 8.5/10

12th August, 2012
Smells very similar to L'Occitane's Eau Des Baux to my nose.
30th May, 2012