No.032 Bay Rum (2006)

Year of Launch2006

HouseC.O. Bigelow Apothecary
Parent CompanyLimited Brands

About No.032 Bay Rum

No.032 Bay Rum is a masculine fragrance by C.O. Bigelow Apothecary. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of No.032 Bay Rum

The reviews here are quite misleading on this one.. so let me set the record straight. I blind bought this based on the unanimous positive reviews. I paid something like 32 bucks for a 2.5 oz bottle, which isn't a bad deal, but it's money down the drain when you don't wear it.

So the top notes are pretty nice.. sort of a more tropical bay rum. There is definitley little to no clove in this one.. lots of bay leaf, and spices, along with these cheap synthetic woodsy notes. The good top notes fade off pretty quick, and I am left these horrible plastic woodsy synthetic notes in the base. Total waste.
13th April, 2015
Finally a Bay Rum cologne that doesn't leave me smelling like a gingerbread man that is drunk on clove oil. Well balanced and exceedinly affordable at $29 for 2.5 oz. this is a highly recommended juice. My other favorite is Ogallala Bay Rum, which ranks a very near 2nd place to this one with the main difference being lack of longevity.
16th December, 2014
A beautiful, well-constructed bay rum. If you're even halfway interested in this genre it is a must buy. A perfect spicy fragrance for chilly weather wear. Jump on it.
06th November, 2014 (last edited: 15th November, 2014)
To me, this is the best Bay Rum available.
23rd September, 2014
Marais Show all reviews
Not your average bay rum. For starters, the clove, whilst present, is toned down and well-integrated with other spices (cinnamon, mace). Secondly, the bay-rum axis favours the bay. Thirdly, the longevity is much better than usual, and not totally dependent on clove. I get about 6 hours from 5 sprays, with average to good projection. Fourthly, it isn't intended for post-shave face-burning. It comes in an attractive old-fashioned glass spray bottle. I agree with Bokaba about a similarity to Aramis Havana. As usual, it's much more expensive in the UK than the USA but still worth it.
17th March, 2013
sasqwer Show all reviews
Czech Republic
I don't know whether is this still available, I bought it back in 2008. This is more of an actefact, symbol for me, I do not really wear this as it doesn't last etc. However, the rum, warm character creates sepia shaped image of the olden days. Men who smoke cuban cigars and drink litres of scotch. Men who wear panama hats and drive fluffy cars. Absolutely amazing odour!

Remarks: 1) I used to own the after-shave, beautiful combo! 2) If you happen to see it, try it, purchase it! 3) women, kids, even other men admire it. 4) masculine spices add almost feeling of safety. 4) warm, warm weather day or night, splendid.
13th June, 2012

Add your review of No.032 Bay Rum

Shop for No.032 Bay Rum products online

Search Amazon for No.032 Bay Rum

Member images of No.032 Bay Rum

There are no member images of No.032 Bay Rum yet. Why not be the first?