No.032 Bay Rum (2006)
    by C.O. Bigelow Apothecary

Average Rating: 4

Based on 22 ratings

No.032 Bay Rum information

No.032 Bay Rum is a men's fragrance by C.O. Bigelow Apothecary. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of No.032 Bay Rum

Showing 1 to 6 of 8 reviews.
    positive 8 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

1978 malibu's avatar

To me, this is the best Bay Rum available.

23 September, 2014

Marais's avatar

Not your average bay rum. For starters, the clove, whilst present, is toned down and well-integrated with other spices (cinnamon, mace). Secondly, the bay-rum axis favours the bay. Thirdly, the longevity is much better than usual, and not totally dependent on clove. I get about 6 hours from 5 sprays, with average to good projection. Fourthly, it isn't intended for post-shave face-burning. It comes in an attractive old-fashioned glass spray bottle. I agree with Bokaba about a similarity to Aramis Havana. As usual, it's much more expensive in the UK than the USA but still worth it.

17 March, 2013

sasqwer's avatar

Czech Republic Czech Republic

I don't know whether is this still available, I bought it back in 2008. This is more of an actefact, symbol for me, I do not really wear this as it doesn't last etc. However, the rum, warm character creates sepia shaped image of the olden days. Men who smoke cuban cigars and drink litres of scotch. Men who wear panama hats and drive fluffy cars. Absolutely amazing odour!

Remarks: 1) I used to own the after-shave, beautiful combo! 2) If you happen to see it, try it, purchase it! 3) women, kids, even other men admire it. 4) masculine spices add almost feeling of safety. 4) warm, warm weather day or night, splendid.

13 June, 2012

PaulC's avatar

Love the spiciness of this scent. Just wish it lasted longer. I get about an hour and a half out of it. I have to reapply often. But it smells good enough to do so.

26 October, 2011

usemyname's avatar

Sweden Sweden

Very spicy and masculine! Very good longevity - lasts all day. I can't compare this one to other bay rum scents, but this one is wonderful. On my top ten list!

30th January, 2011

Grottola's avatar

Not quite my favorite Bay Rum anymore, but still a decent one for what it's worth. It lasts longer than other Bay Rum fragrances and has a nice warmth and complexity, with a bit of spice to it.

My main gripe that turns me away nowadays is that I find it smells too much like a Christmas potpourri or something of that ilk. Now, some may find that pleasing, but I'd rather not smell like a potpourri. I guess it's back to Old Spice! Also, I think this has been discontinued.

24 December, 2008 (Last Edited: 23 December, 2010)

Add your review of No.032 Bay Rum