Fuel For Life pour Homme (2007)
by Diesel

PerfumerThierry Wasser
SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Fuel For Life pour Homme

Fuel For Life pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Diesel. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Thierry Wasser, Olivier Cresp, Jacques Cavallier and Annick Menardo

The fragrance was launched alongside a feminine counterpart.

Fuel For Life pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Fuel For Life pour Homme

This is probably, hands down, the worst fragrance I have ever purchased in my life. It is so powdery/sickly sweet that it would make me nauseous and would always give me a humongous headache. For some reason, though, women liked it, but it is just too overpowering from minimal sprays. From what I remember, the drydown left me smelling like a candy-scented bottle of baby powder. Absolutely horrid.
10th December, 2017
I suprised some poeple put negative comments abou it such a delicious fruity cool scent.I have many discontinued gem (like m7 2003 batch.m7 fresh.gucci pour homme.Antidote.and other else.)in my collection but I love this and the other flanker Spirit nomber one amongst them.As I smell it my mood got fantastic so that something overwhelm me to collect more frags.10/10
10th November, 2016 (last edited: 29th December, 2016)
This is a fruity, fresh scent nothing like the bottle would portray. It is synthetic but more clean fresh berry than sickly sweet syrup. It stays fairly linear on me and just goes away rather than dry down. It reminds me of a lighter, better Joop. I think it works in all weather and situations save for a suit and tie. It might come off as too juvenile in business attire. I would buy another bottle and think this one is fairly unique for a fresh youthful scent.
02nd December, 2015
I didn't love it, and I don't think I hated it. There was always something off-putting about the sweet first blast (was that the raspberry and grapefruit?) but it seemed to settle into something else. Great marketing though, with the cloth condom, bold font and exploiting Diesel's brand and image; I was still waiting for that essence of sexy mechanic covered in grease and gasoline to come through... but it never did.
19th November, 2015
Turin gave it four stars and called it a "modern fougere."

I call it putrid - sharp, bitter oud, as repulsive and off-putting a fragrance as I have ever encountered.

Douse yourself with real diesel gasoline - you'll smell a lot better.

Not good at all, but better than using this vile stuff.
02nd October, 2015
Salutation.

This DIESEL EDT non a common example.When i tested this i dident actually like it because it was like a sharp smell and was not pleasant to my nose too.I think it is one of those scents that people either Hate or Love it.

Modern,Different,Wonderful,Specific.
The first smell is Strange and Strong.I found it refreshing and Different from a lot of other modern scent.The effect of it is like a bomb!Well balanced and Young.

Perfect for when you are in a PERKY mood.ideal for a modern YOUNG man and a Smoker man too.Suitable for most seasons but Nothing similar to what i expect because I like my fragrance to be Little more Kindly and Supple.

If you are a fan STRONG scents and are looking for something UNIQUE this might be your new fragrance but if you are headache susceptible and have problem with Strong and Rude scent neccessarily be careful with this one.

Sillage?Good.

Lonegvity?The Part Best this one for me as is really salubrious on my skin.

6.5/10

Diesel Fuel For Life Pour Homme (Same As Picture) EDT Spray 75ml 2.5oz NITB

• USD $36.89
  • Time Left: 2 days
  • Shipping from: United States

DIESEL FUEL FOR LIFE POUR HOMME 7 ML, SPRAY MINIATURE (USE WITH CAUTION)

• USD $11.99
  • Time Left: 19 days

DIESEL FUEL FOR LIFE POUR HOMME EAU DE TOILETTE FOR MEN 1 FL OZ - EL 212.5S

• USD $26.99
  • Time Left: 3 days
  • Shipping from: United States

Diesel Fuel For Life Summer Edition Eau De Toilette Pour Homme 2.5 oz Testr RARE

• USD $78.75
  • Time Left: 19 days

DIESEL FUEL FOR LIFE POUR HOMME EAU DE TOILETTE FOR MEN 1.7 FL OZ - EL 235S

• USD $31.99
  • Time Left: 3 days
  • Shipping from: United States

DIESEL FUEL FOR LIFE POUR HOMME 4.2 oz / 125 ML Eau De Toilette Spray Sealed Box

• USD $69.99

DIESEL FUEL FOR LIFE Eau De Toilette Spray Pour Homme 1.7 oz Box Sealed

• USD $49.99
  • Time Left: 21 days

Member images of Fuel For Life pour Homme

There are no member images of Fuel For Life pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Fuel For Life pour Homme