Hugo XY (2007)

About Hugo XY

Hugo XY is a masculine fragrance by Hugo Boss. The scent was launched in 2007

Hugo XY fragrance notes

Reviews of Hugo XY

Not a great scent but..... Not the worst either. I do find it powdery in the dry down but otherwise it is a decent scent. Good for the office and it shouldn't offend anyone. Also, you can get it for a decent price if you so desire to add it to your arsenal.
17th February, 2016
Another synthetic desaster of Boss House.

Not wearable and nothing pleasant in it.

15th August, 2015

Not only not the best of HUGO BOSS but also is far ADG.HUGO XY is a Elevating fragrance that Energizes the body and Revives the spirit. one of those fragrances that dont Need to Scream, Because whatever happens,It is always Refresh!A Modern and Gentle scent without being overwhelming.

Innocent,Soft,Fresh,Soothing,Green, Clean,Casual,Airy and Certainly a Common Fragrance. It begins Nice with a Fresh Blend of Bergamot and Pear Leaf.The Middle Notes by Mint and Basil is not Loud and Unfortunately The base Notes is Too Weak and Light on my skin.In fact The whole composition is Average.

It is not Overpowering and you can use it all day without getting a headache.XY relaxes the mind and spirit.It also Evokes the freshness of every moment.Suitable for EVERYDAY use and a Debonair Character at HOT weather.Anyway if you have a Normal Style this one is for You!

Longevity?Below Average on my skin.

01st June, 2015
I bought this due to quite a nice opening.

The drydown however is horrible and made me feel quite sick.

Passed this on after only one try.
14th October, 2014
Boss, How the Mighty Hath Fallen

One of the better recent releases by Boss. Most of the smell is pear tree leaf. I don't detect a top or base note, it is all just pear tree leaf.

It is unique though. No one compliments me on this though. Definitely closer to the skin. Pleasant smell, just not anything that I will spend money on again.

Pros: Unique
Cons: Projection, longevity, compliments"

29th September, 2013
This is a nice generic scent. It really reminds me of A&F's cologne 41. The bottles are even almost identical, I wonder which came first. Honestly 41 to me has a bit more going for it. It has an extra hint of something (it reminds me of a peppery or spicy cucumber). Anyways this cologne was nothing too special, very, very casual. I wouldn't say it's a room sprayer, but it's not too far from it. That's what my vert cologne from pac sun is and this isn't too far from that.
03rd November, 2012

Add your review of Hugo XY

Shop for Hugo XY products online

Shop for Hugo XY at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Hugo XY

Member images of Hugo XY

There are no member images of Hugo XY yet. Why not be the first?