Greenbriar 1968 (2007)

Greenbriar 1968 information

Year of Launch2007

HouseCB I Hate Perfume

About Greenbriar 1968

Greenbriar 1968 is a shared / unisex perfume by CB I Hate Perfume. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of Greenbriar 1968

About the water perfume: It starts out smelling like plants, more specifically that bitter-sweet juice from crushed green leaves. As it dries down (which it does very quickly) I get the moist dirt/earth and cotton as the green recedes. All very subtle -- probably the most subtle fragrance I own. Greenbriar 1968 is very pleasant and clean, without being "clean" in the sense that designer scents are. I love it, even though it doesn't last too long, and it has no sillage or projection to speak of. My only regret is testing the Absolute and buying the Water Perfume. The Absolute lasted much longer.
14th April, 2012
Kind of odd but not obnoxious. A sweet scent due to the tobacco and hay. Also green in a hard-to-define way. I don't get any of these quirky elements (sawdust, leather gloves, etc.). To me it is just a light, breezy, slightly sweet and synthetic scent. Very typical of CB style. Wouldn't seek it out.
21st September, 2008
The perfumer describes this scent as being..."blended with Sawdust, Fresh Cut Hay, Worn Leather Work Gloves, Pipe Tobacco and a healthy amount of Dirt. There is also a faint whiff of cotton overalls covered in Axel Grease..."

In fact, it smells like horse linament and/or hospital disinfectant.
06th August, 2008

Add your review of Greenbriar 1968

Shop for Greenbriar 1968 products online

Search Amazon for Greenbriar 1968

Member images of Greenbriar 1968

There are no member images of Greenbriar 1968 yet. Why not be the first?