Greenbriar 1968 (2007)

• Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

Greenbriar 1968 information

Greenbriar 1968 is a unisex fragrance by CB I Hate Perfume. The scent was launched in 2007

Shop for Greenbriar 1968 products online

Reviews of Greenbriar 1968

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.

Tristia's avatar

South Africa South Africa

About the water perfume: It starts out smelling like plants, more specifically that bitter-sweet juice from crushed green leaves. As it dries down (which it does very quickly) I get the moist dirt/earth and cotton as the green recedes. All very subtle -- probably the most subtle fragrance I own. Greenbriar 1968 is very pleasant and clean, without being "clean" in the sense that designer scents are. I love it, even though it doesn't last too long, and it has no sillage or projection to speak of. My only regret is testing the Absolute and buying the Water Perfume. The Absolute lasted much longer.

14 April, 2012

odysseusm's avatar

Kind of odd but not obnoxious. A sweet scent due to the tobacco and hay. Also green in a hard-to-define way. I don't get any of these quirky elements (sawdust, leather gloves, etc.). To me it is just a light, breezy, slightly sweet and synthetic scent. Very typical of CB style. Wouldn't seek it out.

21st September, 2008

Tujorspret's avatar

The perfumer describes this scent as being..."blended with Sawdust, Fresh Cut Hay, Worn Leather Work Gloves, Pipe Tobacco and a healthy amount of Dirt. There is also a faint whiff of cotton overalls covered in Axel Grease..."

In fact, it smells like horse linament and/or hospital disinfectant.

06 August, 2008