I Am A Dandelion (2007)

I Am A Dandelion information

Year of Launch2007

HouseCB I Hate Perfume

About I Am A Dandelion

I Am A Dandelion is a shared / unisex perfume by CB I Hate Perfume. The scent was launched in 2007

I Am A Dandelion fragrance notes

Reviews of I Am A Dandelion

The notorious CB soil accord is there at the start but it subsides fast to reveal a delicate, transparent grassy note with something airy and buoyant thatís barely detectable. The scent is slightly sweetened by what I assume to be a floral of some kind, but as with a few of the CB scents, you have to strain your nose to smell it after just a short time. Green and grassy over a his signature soil with an overall airy sweetness buzzing around. Just like a real dandelion, one sneeze and the whole thing will blow away.
08th September, 2014
Why, yes you are a dandelionósort of.

Many of the CB I Hate Perfume scents have a sharp floral top note that mellows with time. In I am a Dandelion this flower becomes slightly soapy and a little cloying. I have never spent much time sniffing dandelions, but I donít recall all this sweetness, and because Iíve tasted the nutty, green leaves, I expected something earthier and softly bitter.

To me this is not a literal interpretation, but more a playful rendition of the dandelionís colors, yellow and green.

I am a Dandelion dries down to an overall pleasant enough scent reminiscent of cut grass, but not as fresh,lush,clean and evocative as Demeterís Firefly.

In the end the question is, are YOU a dandelion? I guess I am not.
04th February, 2009

Add your review of I Am A Dandelion

Shop for I Am A Dandelion products online

Member images of I Am A Dandelion

There are no member images of I Am A Dandelion yet. Why not be the first?